10 minutes for Borini to sign . . . Looks unlikely doesn't it??

Status
Not open for further replies.

Looks like Torres is off to Milan, so it looks like another door is closing to Borini. He's going to end up sitting in the stands at Anfield. That'll do wonders for his career.

when poyet said it's not a lack of desire him not wanting to come to the club, there are other reasons behind the delay, well what could that be?? fee was agreed, only things it could be are Liverpool needed a replacement, they've done that now, also he want's a move to a bigger club, would be nice if the truth did come out ya never know

Well if he's staying and happy with 4th choice at Liverpool, he's either diluded (is that how you spell it) miss informed or just down right stupid.Not perfect at all and over priced at £14m. I think he's been playing a game hoping some other big team would swoop him up but ir's all turned pearshaped (if he doesnt arrive).
Ps, Pardew and his comments about Colback. He's a wanker!

The correct spelling is deluded. As you no doubt could have found out in just a few seconds more than it took you to type out "(is that how you spell it)".

The correct spelling is deluded. As you no doubt could have found out in just a few seconds more than it took you to type out "(is that how you spell it)".

Thank god you're not a lazy twat like me then eh?

There's always a thousand and one just like you on here who jump at the chance of correcting people (Landor bows his head in appreciation of your superior intelect albeit tainted with delusions of superiority of said individual)... you looked in the dictionary ha!

when poyet said it's not a lack of desire him not wanting to come to the club, there are other reasons behind the delay, well what could that be?? fee was agreed, only things it could be are Liverpool needed a replacement, they've done that now, also he want's a move to a bigger club, would be nice if the truth did come out ya never know
There's been talk that it is over how the deal is structured. Liverpool supposedly owe Roma money still, while we are willing to write off what they owe us for Hendo and Mig, though I'm not sure how they can still owe £14M or there abouts on 2 players, one who's been there for 3 seasons, and the other for one season. The two deals were only worth just a shy over £30M with all extras chucked in. There's also talk that neither club are willing to pay the agent, because no money is changing hands between the clubs, so it's up to Borini to pay him a rumoured £2M plus for his services, or sack him.

Borini's lass has mentioned on twitter to some of our fans that she has no idea whats going on as it's down to politics, she loves the area, the housing estate where they lived was the most beautiful ever and she respects Gus more than anyone, and so does Fabio, apparently. Gus has also been cryptic about what is going on, obviously he is bound by legal stuff and can't give full details. Borini's silence isn't an insult either, it's him trying to be as good as he can, because if the deal falls through he has to stay at Liverpool and will try to make it there, or he has to come here after making comments about the transfer and be seen by the media as being just another player power type. I must say this is one of the strangest transfers I've seen, no one seems to truly know the ins and outs.

Im pretty thick skinned but if I invited a not bad looking bird out (im not bad looking meself!) and she said she would think about it, bearing in mind shes not a cracker and her previous boyfriend doesn't want her, I may call her again. If I call her again a week later and shes still holding out for her previous bf , oh and shes very high maintenance (14mil) but not bad I may have one last crack at it. If I call her 3 more times (which I wouldn't) and told her I need an answer by Sunday night, if she called me at 10 oclock on Saturday I would tell her to fuck off. Actually I would go out with her anyway because its become a challenge , shag her then bin her unless she was a great bunk up! Borini aint a bird so he can fuck off!
I'm not sure if you're related to Oscar Wilde or if you're actually Ian Holloway, such is the beauty of your analogy there.

Our fee has been off the table for a while. Maybe the delay had been trying to get Liverpool to agree to a loan? I know they rejected some loan offers 2 days ago.

They would ideally like loan with obligation to buy

Our fee has been off the table for a while. Maybe the delay had been trying to get Liverpool to agree to a loan? I know they rejected some loan offers 2 days ago.

They would ideally like loan with obligation to buy
has the deal been off the table tho? I've never heard anyone actually say that but then again I don't sit 24/7 glue to safc.com :)

surely he will be off to someone on loan

options are running out for him. He won't get much of a look in at all at Liverpool and come Monday him and his agent will be desperate to find him a club.

Would not be surprised if we see across the bottom of sky sports news late on Monday night that Borini has joined Sunderland on loan

Status
Not open for further replies.

Back