10 minutes for Borini to sign . . . Looks unlikely doesn't it??

Status
Not open for further replies.

Well if he's staying and happy with 4th choice at Liverpool, he's either diluded (is that how you spell it) miss informed or just down right stupid.Not perfect at all and over priced at £14m. I think he's been playing a game hoping some other big team would swoop him up but ir's all turned pearshaped (if he doesnt arrive).
Ps, Pardew and his comments about Colback. He's a wanker!

Coates rumours have gone quiet. Links with Alderwiereld and Van Dijk would suggest we are getting Borini on loan.

He's gone. Forget it. It's over. Move on. More fish in the sea. More pebbles on the beach. One door closes (six weeks ago) and another one opens. Never look back. :)

I still think this will be a loan deal for another season with a buy deal in it, along the lines of what's being mooted for the Alvarez deal. IE; we make Europe and Borini bid automatically gets accepted at £Xmillion, though I suspect we won't make Europe and next summer will sign his long term replacement.

Im pretty thick skinned but if I invited a not bad looking bird out (im not bad looking meself!) and she said she would think about it, bearing in mind shes not a cracker and her previous boyfriend doesn't want her, I may call her again. If I call her again a week later and shes still holding out for her previous bf , oh and shes very high maintenance (14mil) but not bad I may have one last crack at it. If I call her 3 more times (which I wouldn't) and told her I need an answer by Sunday night, if she called me at 10 oclock on Saturday I would tell her to fuck off. Actually I would go out with her anyway because its become a challenge , shag her then bin her unless she was a great bunk up! Borini aint a bird so he can fuck off!

Im pretty thick skinned but if I invited a not bad looking bird out (im not bad looking meself!) and she said she would think about it, bearing in mind shes not a cracker and her previous boyfriend doesn't want her, I may call her again. If I call her again a week later and shes still holding out for her previous bf , oh and shes very high maintenance (14mil) but not bad I may have one last crack at it. If I call her 3 more times (which I wouldn't) and told her I need an answer by Sunday night, if she called me at 10 oclock on Saturday I would tell her to fuck off. Actually I would go out with her anyway because its become a challenge , shag her then bin her unless she was a great bunk up! Borini aint a bird so he can fuck off!
Beautiful analogy.

What a saga this has turned out to be. Loan would be the opposite of what Liverpool would like IMO

He'll never be worth 14 million again.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Back