10 minutes for Borini to sign . . . Looks unlikely doesn't it??

Status
Not open for further replies.

interesting, well I'd imagine if borni gave any inclination that he still wanted to come permanently I'm sure we'd be right on it, imo

Fuck him! He's took the piss and now he's paying for it. Don't want him, don't need him. Fuck right off 'Boringi'.

Been talking to someone at work who has been down working in liverpool this week and the word on the street (how reliable that is who knows) is that Borini wants £2.5m of the transfer fee and his agent is after a cut on top of that. Liverpool have said no since hes only played a handfull of games for them and SAFC have said that they don't care who gets what from the £14m but that's the agreed fee, no more.

So on that basis a loan is more likely because it avoids the issue of the £2.5m until next season at least.

Been talking to someone at work who has been down working in liverpool this week and the word on the street (how reliable that is who knows) is that Borini wants £2.5m of the transfer fee and his agent is after a cut on top of that. Liverpool have said no since hes only played a handfull of games for them and SAFC have said that they don't care who gets what from the £14m but that's the agreed fee, no more.

So on that basis a loan is more likely because it avoids the issue of the £2.5m until next season at least.

Interesting mate but didn't Liverpool snub inter when they asked for a loan deal? I still reckon he is not the type we want at SAFC and we should steer well clear!

its a slight variation on the suggestion thats been put about that the "fee" is not an actual fee but what Liverpool owe us still for Henderson and Mingolet and therefore theres no money to change hands, but Borini's agent is contractually entitled to a % of the value of the transfer and wants it. But neither side will fork up as there's no actual real fee for it to be deducted from.

Interesting mate but didn't Liverpool snub inter when they asked for a loan deal? I still reckon he is not the type we want at SAFC and we should steer well clear!

Ambitious and wanting to play at the highest level?
Massive self belief?
Willingness to work his socks off to be the best he can?

Fuck having those type of players here.

Arguments aside (and there are many) if we were to obtain his services along with other supposed signings and targets, our "squad" would be obviously much better for it, as lets face it, we haven't the strongest squad in the league, but it should be enough to stay up this time, so despite everyones opinions for and against Mr B, the squad would be better for his, and other better quality inclusion

With borini we would have a stronger team than the end of last season, and on that form we would finish at least 12th comfortably. Not to mention this Alvarez or whoever else we get on loan

its a slight variation on the suggestion thats been put about that the "fee" is not an actual fee but what Liverpool owe us still for Henderson and Mingolet and therefore theres no money to change hands, but Borini's agent is contractually entitled to a % of the value of the transfer and wants it. But neither side will fork up as there's no actual real fee for it to be deducted from.
That is plausible.

There was no suggestion that Borini didn't want to come to us and by all accounts liverpool want shot of him, could still happen and on a permanent basis if what you say is true re the fee.

I so hope it is (or was, as the case may be) about money and him and his agent fuck themselves over because of it. Stupid choices have bad consequences. He may disappear from the radar almost completely not making Liverpool's bench this season and have an even tougher time getting noticed. What an idiot.

He was in training at Liverpool this morning, he will move on loan on the last day I reckon and it wouldn't surprise me if he came here at the last minute again although the way he has been acting I would refuse to have him at all.

He was in training at Liverpool this morning, he will move on loan on the last day I reckon and it wouldn't surprise me if he came here at the last minute again although the way he has been acting I would refuse to have him at all.

How has he been acting ? He has not said a single word in public in regard to the situation which is right and proper as he is currently a Liverpool player.

There was no suggestion that Borini didn't want to come to us ...

lol...You mean besides the multiply media reports?

Not that it is definitive or anything but using money issues could also be a convenient excuse used to obscure that issue. The truth is that, either way, it doesn't appear that Borini is 'ambitious' at all. Especially if it is about the money. If he can't see how stupid it is to stall his own career in order to get a couple million quid in the short term then he isn't ambitious at all. If no one takes him on loan and he sits an entire season, he'll have no one to blame but himself.

How has he been acting ? He has not said a single word in public in regard to the situation which is right and proper as he is currently a Liverpool player.
Laughing and joking with his team mates, at us no doubt.

I have heard very similar to this earlier on...! With a few more bits to go with it. I am led to believe that Ellis has laid down the law to Liverpool over the 14m...!

I have heard very similar to this earlier on...! With a few more bits to go with it. I am led to believe that Ellis has laid down the law to Liverpool over the 14m...!
I hope he has, he's paid out too much for shite as it is, although borini is quality mind.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Back