Zero Alcohol Beer

There are some cracking 1.5 ish % beers about by the way but for me it’s still an untapped market.

I had one at QPR away years ago.

Not no alcohol but could have a couple without any concerns on driving (Be less then a pint)
Those are my favourites if you're looking for a few pints but not your approaching- middle aged-body shouting at you for it afterwards

i was drinking superbock 0.0 in portugal last week and wasn't at all bad tbh. had the car couldn't drink the proper stuff.
Love a nice alcohol free San Miguel or Mahou on tap in Spain if it's roasting and I want to be steady away.
Would be good to have them on tap but at least there are more options now than Becks Blue.

Definitely. I actually make a point of buying Lucky Saint etc. on tap if I ever do go anywhere with it on, just to try and support it a bit.

Last edited:
Bought loads over the past week.
Guinness 7/10
Punk ipa 6/10
Run wild 5/10
Budvar nealko 7/10
Peroni 5/10

May try the Cloudwaters as they are meant to be nice. Also Ghost ship and Asahi.
Gutted, as Company shop in Washington had x24 330ml cans of Asahi about a month ago for around £11.
Plumped for Toast and Brixton at the time as was on the beers but doing dry feb now (been on hol for jan so starting a month late).

Back