Zero Alcohol Beer

I don't mind Heineken 0.0, but it's too expensive. You have next to no choice but to get it in bottles anywhere. The only place I know sells a 0% on tap in Sunderland is the fire station which has Lucky Saint, which I haven't tried.

In The Badger next to the airport, waiting to pick someone up from a return flight. Just trying a Peroni Zero, and I have to say it is canny. These have come on a long way since the days o Caliber. Nee sign of any wan*ers hats either
Peroni Zero is better than actual Peroni.

If you put a Brooklyn Side Effects side by side with a Brooklyn Lager ya'd struggle to tell the two apart.

San Miguel is my go to but Heineken seems to be more prevalent in pubs n restaurants.

Last edited:
I don't mind Heineken 0.0, but it's too expensive. You have next to no choice but to get it in bottles anywhere. The only place I know sells a 0% on tap in Sunderland is the fire station which has Lucky Saint, which I haven't tried.
Heineken decent
Yep Guinness 0.0 is the only way forward. slightly sweeter but as close as you can get to a satisfying pint of imitation
Aye the Guiness pretty good

Back