Zelda:BOTW

Can't get over this game. It's just unbelievable. I've only done the 4 shrines and kited down to where the stables are. There's so much to do and so much depth. I genuinely can't decided where to go next.

Found a Japanese version cheap online. Will it work ? Region free?

The Switch is region free, somebody online bought a Japanese console and Japanese Zelda, and could play it in English.

Nelford, the lines will update as you travel.

I've just started the Hard mode, and I'm getting trounced! There's a Lynel on the starting plateau, I ran under the underpass to avoid him, then Wolf Link ran back to fight him :( he died, then the Lynel threw a fireball at me, and I died. Even the bokoblins can OHKO me. I'm going to have to practise my ninja skills to get around the main map while I get some hearts together.

The Switch is region free, somebody online bought a Japanese console and Japanese Zelda, and could play it in English.

Nelford, the lines will update as you travel.

I've just started the Hard mode, and I'm getting trounced! There's a Lynel on the starting plateau, I ran under the underpass to avoid him, then Wolf Link ran back to fight him :( he died, then the Lynel threw a fireball at me, and I died. Even the bokoblins can OHKO me. I'm going to have to practise my ninja skills to get around the main map while I get some hearts together.
Ta. I'll get it ordered.

A pretend-y line - imagine Link walked round with a paint roller dragging behind him on the map. Shows what route you took for the last 200 hours, so you can check how much of the map you've been to, and if you've missed any areas.
I never thought of it like that. I just thought it was a neat feature to see where you've been. Obviously it'll show where you haven't making it a decent aid.

Need some help here. Been playing this game quite abit. I have so far been trading in my spirit orbs for hearts rather than stamina wheels. How did everybody else go about this. Do I need the hearts or stamina more or should I mix it up abit?

Need some help here. Been playing this game quite abit. I have so far been trading in my spirit orbs for hearts rather than stamina wheels. How did everybody else go about this. Do I need the hearts or stamina more or should I mix it up abit?
I went for mostly hearts as quite a few enemies will take all your energy in one hit.

I went for mostly hearts as quite a few enemies will take all your energy in one hit.

Yeah. I am getting one shotted quite alot but I seem to be finding plenty ingredients to cook which will temporarily raise my hearts.

Depends whether you're playing Master Mode or not! I would get at least two stamina upgrades, as this really opens up the world and makes more trials available (you have to climb up to a lot if them). Even on Master mode I only have 6 hearts at the moment, and I'm managing just about.

Depends whether you're playing Master Mode or not! I would get at least two stamina upgrades, as this really opens up the world and makes more trials available (you have to climb up to a lot if them). Even on Master mode I only have 6 hearts at the moment, and I'm managing just about.

I assume you have just became really good at avoiding getting hit? I have 8 hearts. Will spend the next couple on stamina upgrades.

I basically run away from everything! I got hold of the Spirit armour, which helps a bit, but I try to make sure I take on monsters one at a time, or shoot them a lot. Though I have managed to take down the Lynel on the plateau a few times (with a lot of practice beforehand). More hearts are my next task.

Back