Your last proper night out pre-Covid

Status
Not open for further replies.
What'd ya dee and where'd ya gan?

Had a canny night through Sunderland me... meal in Luciano's, John Williams night at the Empire, then over to the Lambton Worm to watch Small Wonder. Nabbed mesell a nice Staropramen glass anarl which reminded me of the evening.

That's the way it was in those days...
New Years Day 2020 đŸ€ź

Think it was a Friday night when they announced pubs has to close wasnt it? They played it loud in the local asif it was a Sunderland game and the pub went near enough silent it was strange. Anyway they announced pubs and restaurants to close and the whole pub just stared at the landlord asif to say “what you gonna do”. He shut up shop about 10pm but others stayed open

Barrio comida with the missus I think

edit: this can’t be right cause I remember no where open, had to book tables in the pubs. Fuck knows then.

Last edited:
House party in Sunderland. Built a cocktail bar in the yard and weather cover
Great night with no one knowing what was coming but it was the no hand shake period .

6th March, Went to see athletico mince live in Newcastle with @Travis Bickle and a few lads he knows, canny night, bumped in to Craig Russell in the stack and sang Sunderland songs with him.

was an an engagement do at mariners park the week after when it was getting a bit worrying.

Had a few beers in the village local back in early March 2020. Can’t believe it’s almost a year on and I haven’t been out to a pub since. 😕

Status
Not open for further replies.

Back