Your last proper night out pre-Covid

Status
Not open for further replies.

3 nights on the lash in Bristol with the lads for our annual get together. Normally do it June but for some reason we decided to go for feb half term.

Absolute quality 3 day session.

not so quality the next week or so...

March 14th. Should have been Blackpool away day with the lads. Ended off going to Durham afternoon/night session. played beer pong possibly the worst thing could think of thinking back :)

Christmas day out with the lads. Ended up watching the voyd in independent but cant remember if they were any good or not

Never got down the stack before lockdown so want to go when it finally opens back up

Last edited:
Christmas day out with the lads. Ended up watching the voyd in independent but cant remember if they were any good or not

Never got down the stack before lockdown so want to go when it finally opens back up
There was a turn on in IndyP on Christmas Day? :eek: Well I never.

Ahhh, ya mean a Christmas day out with the lads. :lol:

Last edited:
January 17th Night out in London with my eldest daughter. Met her for a pint after work at about 6 in Picadilly Circus, on for a curry then to see the band of holy joy at the water rats followed by a few after band pints. Put her in a taxi to back hers about half two. A night cap on me tod in the travelodge I was staying in.

Was going through one of my jackets and found a bus ticket from Friday 13th December 2019 😬 Work Christmas jolly!

We were exceptionally lucky, last minute 10 day trip to Canada, night before we came back to UK we went to a diner in downtown ottawa, I had mashed potato, gravy, and biscuits, went to see a first nation demo outside parliament as my mate was there, came back the next day, short time later lockdown.
Logon or register to see this image

Started in a Tokyo bar on the afternoon of January 7th, continued through a train ride, three airline lounges, two long haul flights and a short haul flight and ended in a hotel room at Stuttgart Airport on the evening of January 8th.

Can't remember, would have been late 2019. Was the most ill I had been in years with what I now believe to be Covid from mid January til early Feb and still felt rough for weeks after.

Pre covid managed a night out with Durham reunion of a bunch of lads hadnt seen for 20+ years.

Post Covid night out with the lass at Boulevard in Newcastle a bunch of lads dressed up as lasses just as they announced everything closing again so atmosphere went downhill pretty quick.

Bellinis for a family meal with 3 cousins and their families who we hadn't seen for a while. I think it might have been loosely for my sons birthday sowould have been around Feb 8th. It was a great night and all agreed we'd do it again soon....

Last night before the first lockdown I was in a Sam Smiths pub with a mate. We bumped into an Italian guy who was outraged by the death toll in Italy. Yet he went on about the stringent measures the police were taking over there while sitting 2 feet away from us exchanging germs, which I thought was a bit hypocritical.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Back