your favourite open world game

Status
Not open for further replies.
Was gutted that Red Dead was never ported over to the PC.

LA Noire has a nice open world too.

Love Saints row me, one of the few people who like Saints row over gta, bought all the dlc for the past 2 SRs, the in space one in SR3 had me in kinks.
i think thats why i liked Saints Row, i always picked up a game to escape not play through a second life like GTA 4 was, i just want to twat people with dildos and SR did that for me,

Still think Saints Row 2 was the best like

i think thats why i liked Saints Row, i always picked up a game to escape not play through a second life like GTA 4 was, i just want to twat people with dildos and SR did that for me,

Still think Saints Row 2 was the best like

SR3 For me like! Sr2 had 2 many gang battles for me.

SR3 For me like! Sr2 had 2 many gang battles for me.
Saints Row 2 was the mix of humour and seriousness that most games lacked, 3 was damn good but i preferred Saints Row as a Gang game rather than what it is now, ive mentioned before but deep silver want to take it back to its more serious but fun roots
there was a theory that the 3rd and 4th games were the product of your imagination as you never come out of the coma from the end of the second game, could be a way to spin it if they decide to dial it back, still think they could makea new franchise a more serious Saints Row gang thing and keep SR for twating people over rivers with a dildo sword

Saints Row 2 was the mix of humour and seriousness that most games lacked, 3 was damn good but i preferred Saints Row as a Gang game rather than what it is now, ive mentioned before but deep silver want to take it back to its more serious but fun roots
there was a theory that the 3rd and 4th games were the product of your imagination as you never come out of the coma from the end of the second game, could be a way to spin it if they decide to dial it back, still think they could makea new franchise a more serious Saints Row gang thing and keep SR for twating people over rivers with a dildo sword

Would be canny that, I do wonder how they'd move forward from 4like.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Back