your favourite open world game

Status
Not open for further replies.

Loved Skyrim. Spent an enormous amount of time on it.

Haven't actually played Fallout, judging by this thread I am missing out. Might have to give it a whirl once I finish Far Cry.

Skyrim and Red Dead, can't make my mind up.

Also loved Far Cry 3 although not as much to do as the other two.

Enjoyed skyrim but really don't have the time it'd take to beef my character up. With the hours I work I like a game I can chuck on for an hour here or there and just go f***ing mental, for that reason I have to say saints row 4.

Honourable mention to red dead, great game.

Loved Skyrim. Spent an enormous amount of time on it.

Haven't actually played Fallout, judging by this thread I am missing out. Might have to give it a whirl once I finish Far Cry.

Fallout 3 is deffo worth a try marra, if you liked Skyrim you will like it

Going back through Fallout 3 now.

I like it, but still prefer the worlds of Oblivion and Skyrim. I like the atmosphere of it, but going through endless subway tunnels get a bit boring tbh.

Going back through Fallout 3 now.

I like it, but still prefer the worlds of Oblivion and Skyrim. I like the atmosphere of it, but going through endless subway tunnels get a bit boring tbh.

Oblivion still tops it for me, even though I think Skyrim was the better game.

ill tell you what, this from a person who doesnt really like PC Gaming...the modding communities on PC are out of this world, just amazing....that looks absolutely f***ing outstanding

It's definitely more for the nerdy subculture like.

Same people who made the Morroblivion mod. They're now trying to combine Skyrim, Morrowind, and Obilivion into the same massive game.

Love Saints row me, one of the few people who like Saints row over gta, bought all the dlc for the past 2 SRs, the in space one in SR3 had me in kinks.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Back