your favourite open world game

Status
Not open for further replies.

Saints Row?

Fallout 3 was brilliant, but I think Skyrim will take over as my favourite game.

A little while ago I would've said Red Dead Redemption without any doubt but I played Assassins Creed Brotherhood recently and thought that was superb so one of those two.

I will still say its fallout 3..I have a lot of time for it

that first moment you leave the vault and walk up the path to the crest and gaze out over the huge wasteland..then you realise you can just set off in any direction..was a wonderful feeling in gaming for me

Even if you include GTA I'd probably say Skyrim... Though Vice City would probably run it close.

Final fantasy 7 was before its time and for that reason I say that.

More recently I would say fallout 3 and red dead redemption. I haven't had the chance to play skyrim

Final fantasy 7 was before its time and for that reason I say that.

More recently I would say fallout 3 and red dead redemption. I haven't had the chance to play skyrim

red dead was class, also loved the fable series

Same fallout 3, hate the fact I cant get into New vegas though, same with the GTA, something just isnt quite right with both of them. Bought the first Mass Effect aswell but seemed to fade out of interest as it seemed dated.

Ive bought oblivion and im DYING to buy skyrim, reckon I should play oblivion then get into skyrim? or will i bore myself with it

Same fallout 3, hate the fact I cant get into New vegas though, same with the GTA, something just isnt quite right with both of them. Bought the first Mass Effect aswell but seemed to fade out of interest as it seemed dated.

Ive bought oblivion and im DYING to buy skyrim, reckon I should play oblivion then get into skyrim? or will i bore myself with it

Skyrim has nout to do with Oblivion. Play Skyrim.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Back