Your best gigs of 2018

NYC in the summer - he played 2 nights at a tiny punk club in Brooklyn with a show on a cruise paddle boat around Manhattan jammed in between.

I see you got to see Love Ire & Song - nice. I've got tickets for the 4 nights of Lost Evenings in Boston in May
Sounds about right, very hard working bloke is Frank.

Gutted lost evenings isn’t over here next year, would love to go to Boston but to much of an expense

Seen arctic monkeys, blossoms, courteeners, Gerry Cinnamon, Liam Gallagher and Dma’s last night. Would have to say DMA’s were the highlight. Absolutely sensational.

I have delayed replying to this thread until after the last gig I was attending of 2018.

The Men They Couldn't Hang at The Borderline in that London last night were bloody magnificent to make the final gig of 2018 the best. it was a surprise to see a refurbished venue since my last visit but there is more than one nod to it's tatty past with features such as the two glitterballs remaining in situ. The Men played a storming set with the highlight being an awesome cover version of 'Fairytale of New York'.

Back