You Lot Got Any Decent Players?

Status
Not open for further replies.

What is it about you muppets that makes you obsessed with "empty seats m'lord"??

Don't you realise that it makes you no better than the dickheads who sing it?

For example, how many mentions has there been to the silly chant on this thread alone?

It is like rational people responding to chimpanzees claiming that their garden shed is bigger than a football stadium.
Because I've never sang it to opposition fans when our own stadium isn't full.

as arrogant and deluded as the manager. great stuff. one game in hand sunshine put your chest away at least until the end of the season

As a Villa fan who enjoy's this forum I can only apologise for this prick...he must not have been at Villa Park for the last 3 seasons as we have been rubbish.
We are a dog shit team. Good fans but you cannot beat our forum it's a right f***ing barrel of shits n giggles

As a Villa fan who enjoy's this forum I can only apologise for this prick...he must not have been at Villa Park for the last 3 seasons as we have been rubbish.

Nee bosh, marra. It's a bit of entertainment, on a shit Saturday night. ;)

Fuck off back to villa talk then, you utter,utter boring cutn

I just bet you are one of the pricks that sing empty seats my lord

Now whose the prick?

& FYI I 've been at VP for over 40 years, not just 3. Not much lately, admittedly.

Now whose the prick?

& FYI I 've been at VP for over 40 years, not just 3. Not much lately, admittedly.
Whose? Wtf is that.

Of all the clubs in the league villa are in nee position to slag us off like :lol::lol:

Now whose the prick?

Don't go on VT, it's a shit forum. 40 years eh, I had you down as about 16 due to your stupid posts. Due to your lack of loyalty I can only hope you're not a Wembley next week

Status
Not open for further replies.

Back