You Lot Got Any Decent Players?

Status
Not open for further replies.

Weren't you outed as a skinny little wrang 'un on here? Best get off the internet before your mam comes into your room and sees you talking to strangers.

Sex case.

No-Actually, I wasn't

Still, it makes good reading on the internet eh?

You lot keep telling yourselves that you're the biggest, baddest, bestest fans in the world enough times and I suppose you'll begin to believe it as well?

It's the same mentality that thinks you're a big club or that any player worth his salt wouldn't leave you to join Villa if given the opportunity.

No-Actually, I wasn't

You lot keep telling yourselves that you're the biggest, baddest, bestest fans in the world enough times and I suppose you'll begin to believe it as well?

It's the same mentality that thinks you're a big club or that any player worth his salt wouldn't leave you to join Villa if given the opportunity.

I seem to remember you were flower

Whilst we're not adverse to waltzing in and paying big money for your star striker, a cheap deal would also be good once you do the decent thing and finally fuck off from the top division.

I see quotes about Cattermole but I don't think he's fit to lace Delphs boots. Have you got anyone else worth looking at?

So how much are you going to give us for Graham?

No-Actually, I wasn't

We are. We have different class fans to your gutless shower of fickle shite.

Does anyone on here post on Villa forums on a Saturday night when villa get beat?
Thought not.

Bet the tragic helmet loves the taste of his dogs jizz. Loves it.

Whilst we're not adverse to waltzing in and paying big money for your star striker, a cheap deal would also be good once you do the decent thing and finally fuck off from the top division.

I see quotes about Cattermole but I don't think he's fit to lace Delphs boots. Have you got anyone else worth looking at?

Youre not cridge, im cridge.

Good evening. I like Villa. I think your club is steeped in tradition. I love looking at the steps up to the ?Holte End. You are on a wind up and fair enough; you will get quite a few bites.

Enjoy the rest of the weekend.

No-Actually, I wasn't

Villa... modest club...shit fans...right up your alley...

Fucks his dad m'lord.....

Status
Not open for further replies.

Back