You Lot Got Any Decent Players?

Status
Not open for further replies.
Whilst we're not adverse to waltzing in and paying big money for your star striker, a cheap deal would also be good once you do the decent thing and finally fuck off from the top division.

I see quotes about Cattermole but I don't think he's fit to lace Delphs boots. Have you got anyone else worth looking at?

Shit criac mlord

No-Actually, I wasn't

Still, it makes good reading on the internet eh?

You lot keep telling yourselves that you're the biggest, baddest, bestest fans in the world enough times and I suppose you'll begin to believe it as well?

It's the same mentality that thinks you're a big club or that any player worth his salt wouldn't leave you to join Villa if given the opportunity.
We're guilty of thinking we're a bigger club than we are at times but fuck me, no club (other than Newcastle) are more guilty than villa. Your team is shit, has been shit for years, your stadium is shit and you've won nowt for about 20 years. Oh aye, and your fans are bellends anarl.

Whilst we're not adverse to waltzing in and paying big money for your star striker, a cheap deal would also be good once you do the decent thing and finally fuck off from the top division.

I see quotes about Cattermole but I don't think he's fit to lace Delphs boots. Have you got anyone else worth looking at?

.. how come you could not sell your allocation? Cheap tickets, a free trip and you is the form team in the league ..

Yeah, your f***ing shit accent for one.

Villa armchair fans, christ almighty

tidied.

No-Actually, I wasn't

You lot keep telling yourselves that you're the biggest, baddest, bestest fans in the world enough times and I suppose you'll begin to believe it as well?

It's the same mentality that thinks you're a big club or that any player worth his salt wouldn't leave you to join Villa if given the opportunity.

All our players are................hold on, is that your sisters fanny batter all over your chin :eek:

Arsehole

No-Actually, I wasn't

Some cnt called bent did once over , that was good business for you :)

This is the bloke who was championing Alex McLeish and Steven Ireland as Villa saviours :lol:

Fuck me-Was I?

Glass always half full kind of bloke me.

To be fair, I'm still a massive fan of Ireland-I always support the incentive to take a player on and to display skill, something Ireland has in abundance. I might have got McCleish wrong though, given hindsight.

Still doesn't escape the fact that you neanderthols were proclaiming Fletcher as the great white hope and Cattermole as the lynchpin of the England midfield.

Crash Bantercoot

Do you sing empty seats m'lord to yourself?

What is it about you muppets that makes you obsessed with "empty seats m'lord"??

Don't you realise that it makes you no better than the dickheads who sing it?

For example, how many mentions has there been to the silly chant on this thread alone?

It is like rational people responding to chimpanzees claiming that their garden shed is bigger than a football stadium.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Back