You Lot Got Any Decent Players?

Status
Not open for further replies.

We're actually not shit. We have a side full of players who are premiership quality. We have an outstanding prospect managing us. I agree that you're shit though, I just wondered if there were any players worth looking at. I didn't think there were but just wanted to make sure.

Weren't you outed as a skinny little wrang 'un on here? Best get off the internet before your mam comes into your room and sees you talking to strangers.

Sex case.

We're actually not shit. We have a side full of players who are premiership quality. We have an outstanding prospect managing us. I agree that you're shit though, I just wondered if there were any players worth looking at. I didn't think there were but just wanted to make sure.
And you suck blokes off for baccy

Whilst we're not adverse to waltzing in and paying big money for your star striker, a cheap deal would also be good once you do the decent thing and finally fuck off from the top division.

I see quotes about Cattermole but I don't think he's fit to lace Delphs boots. Have you got anyone else worth looking at?
Empty seats my Lord Empty seats

No you don't :lol:

Where've all your fans gone?

That pitch invasion summed the Neanderthal apes of Villa up.

It's definitely a great idea to come onto the message board of a fellow team, and not even a rival at that, on a Saturday night just after your own side have secured a big win.

Whilst we're not adverse to waltzing in and paying big money for your star striker, a cheap deal would also be good once you do the decent thing and finally fuck off from the top division.

I see quotes about Cattermole but I don't think he's fit to lace Delphs boots. Have you got anyone else worth looking at?
Shit banter yer c*nt, shit banter
Oh Lord shit banter

You spelled c.unt wrong marra when describing your bellend manager

Status
Not open for further replies.

Back