Yorkshire Honesty

Status
Not open for further replies.
You encouraged @becs to ignore doctors' advice and I among others saw you do this. There's two birds with one stone. However, I don't owe any further explanation to the likes of you.
I didnt encourage her at all. Now you are making up lies, I clearly said this may help you it may not. Why do you peoole lie???
You saw me do it!!?? You clearly cannot read then. What do you lot gain from making this up??
You encouraged @becs to ignore doctors' advice and I among others saw you do this. There's two birds with one stone. However, I don't owe any further explanation to the likes of you.
And the usual likes, I did not encourage anyone to ignore doctors advice. What I did say was this video may help you to realise what is going on isnt quite as scary as you think. My exact words were it may help you it may not. How on earth is that me saying ignore all your drs advice and get out there???

Last edited:

I've lost all respect for him and don't wish to engage with him, despite him persistently tagging me in posts.

Last edited by a moderator:
I've lost all respect for him and don't wish to engage with him.

Well i did not encourage you to ignore doctors advice, so less of the lies from you and your friends, many thanks.
Persistently tagging you in posts? More lies, twice I have tagged you, both times because two of your friends have said exactly the same thing about me saying I've encouraged a vulnerable person to go against drs advice. Is that what you call persistence??

Last edited:
We have got to the point where we are calling an 83 year old woman selfish and wanting her to be refused treatment because she's acting like a regular person. Even after this pandemic ends I can't help but think that people are gonna have even less empathy than before.

It’s pathetic mate.

I have to admit, I’m sick of people calling others selfish without knowing the backstory or acknowledging themselves that they are also selfish.

“We were bombed in the blitz and we didn’t give in. We didn’t surrender then and we shouldn’t now. We went into shelters then we went back to work. That’s what we have to do now.”

i dont get it. isn't she wanting everyone to go into hiding until the danger is over then we can all go back to normal?

“We were bombed in the blitz and we didn’t give in. We didn’t surrender then and we shouldn’t now. We went into shelters then we went back to work. That’s what we have to do now.”

i dont get it. isn't she wanting everyone to go into hiding until the danger is over then we can all go back to normal?

She was about 4 years old during the Blitz as well :lol:

There are approximately 270,000 people old enough to have been an adult during WW2, and not even enough people to fill the SoL who were adults when WW2 broke out, but people love invoking the blitz spirit, despite never experiencing it themselves!

Last edited:
I don’t block you. I just pick and choose when I read your posts because sometimes the thread is a mangled mess when I have you on ignore.
You put me on ignore, you tell me, then when you have recovered you take me off ignore, throw a few insults and put me back on ignore when you get all angry and upset because your vile abuse just makes me laugh. Have a great weekend frij

Block, unblock, block, unblock, block, unblock. You really cant make your mind up can you frij?

You’ve been tucked up 3 times on this thread and still you keep coming back for more.

You don’t appear to know when you’re beaten, still, I’m sure your Mams just knocked your bait up*

*in your head I know the butlers sorted you out with all the money you’ve got, so I’ll save you the bother in replying with that lie.

I don’t block you. I just pick and choose when I read your posts because sometimes the thread is a mangled mess when I have you on ignore.
Quite often if I’ve not been online for a while i’Ll scan through threads and see whose liked them before I decide to read what the content is :lol:

0.66% death rate for over-80s...What are we scared of exactly?

People have lost all perspective with this situation.

Where did you source that figure as it seems way off to me?? I suspect you have looked at deaths per 1000 cases and just divided them - thats not a percentage figure - a percentage is number of deaths per 100 cases

For some reason I cant post a table of case fatality by age that I have but the figures are

80 - 7.3%
85 - 13.3%
90 - 24%
95 - 43%
100 - 79%

Where did you source that figure as it seems way off to me?? I suspect you have looked at deaths per 1000 cases and just divided them - thats not a percentage figure - a percentage is number of deaths per 100 cases

For some reason I cant post a table of case fatality by age that I have but the figures are

80 - 7.3%
85 - 13.3%
90 - 24%
95 - 43%
100 - 79%

It is way off. Way, way off.

I have no idea how this disinformation spreads but a particular favourite is to use the entire population of an age group as the denominator, not knowing (or not caring) why that makes no sense

You’ve been tucked up 3 times on this thread and still you keep coming back for more.

You don’t appear to know when you’re beaten, still, I’m sure your Mams just knocked your bait up*

*in your head I know the butlers sorted you out with all the money you’ve got, so I’ll save you the bother in replying with that lie.
Whose tucked me up:lol::lol::lol:

It is way off. Way, way off.

I have no idea how this disinformation spreads but a particular favourite is to use the entire population of an age group as the denominator, not knowing (or not caring) why that makes no sense

I think what happened here is they divided deaths per 1000 cases by 1000 and then present that as a % when it isnt.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Back