Yorkshire Honesty

Status
Not open for further replies.
Do I?? Do I send post anything personal and abusive on here? I think the most I have called someone is an idiot and that was in response to being on the end of someone else's abuse.

They deserve it in your eyes, you cant handle anybody having a difference of opinion to you. Not only do you dish out abuse you also send abusive pms

A difference of opinion, when rational and evidenced is perfectly fine.

I have little patience for those with stupid opinions that have no factual basis.

Your conduct on here is contemptible and you should be ashamed of yourself, however as you are nought but an attention seeker, it gives you a very weird little buzz to say silly things and get attention.

I’m going nowhere, it’s only right as many people as possible know you’re a tool, and when you reappear under another username, it'll continue, and so on and so forth.
Have a great evening following me around then . Yawn
You keep calling posters fatty too, you were probably too drunk to remember doing it but check your posting history, it’s there.

Playing the white knight is laughable.
Yes I did, big jeff , he came out the blue and abused me first, so i indeed did call him fatty, how nasty of me eh?

I have little patience for those with stupid opinions that have no factual basis.

Your conduct on here is contemptible and you should be ashamed of yourself, however as you are nought but an attention seeker, it gives you a very weird little buzz to say silly things and get attention.
Frij, I post my opinion, I dint rely on the government data and the daily mail. You are obsessed with calling people attention seekers, yet you post more than anybody, anyone who disagrees you lash out at. Do you think that is acceptable conduct??

Last edited:
Have a great evening following me around then . Yawn

Yes I did, big jeff , he came out the blue and abused me first, so i indeed did call him fatty, how nasty of me eh?

You don’t seem to be able to follow what’s posted, I said if I saw you post I’d call you out for being a clown.

That means if I happen upon a thread you’ve posted on, not follow you around the board.

I’m sure you’ll be busy with your additional sources to make up for your inadequacies anyway, but if I do stumble upon your bullshit I’ll be calling it out as such.

I hope I’ve made that clear, but if you need it drawn in crayon, you just shout up.

You don’t seem to be able to follow what’s posted, I said if I saw you post I’d call you out for being a clown.

That means if I happen upon a thread you’ve posted on, not follow you around the board.

I’m sure you’ll be busy with your additional sources to make up for your inadequacies anyway, but if I do stumble upon your bullshit I’ll be calling it out as such.

I hope I’ve made that clear, but if you need it drawn in crayon, you just shout up.
Well for a start I was being sarcastic, but thanks for clearing that up. Anyway im out for a few hours, down to the Veeraswamy for a bit of bait. Hope you won't be spying through the window. Have a great friday night Prince Charles

Your right these selfish old folk should stay at home and wait to die gracefully
I disagree. They should be allowed to leave the house, baffling to just lock them up which is what many people who want to "just gan back to normal lyk" are suggesting.

Well for a start I was being sarcastic, but thanks for clearing that up. Anyway im out for a few hours, down to the Veeraswamy for a bit of bait. Hope you won't be spying through the window. Have a great friday night Prince Charles

No doubt the board will be spammed to fuck with your bile in the morning, what a treat for us all.

Doesn't mean he's a bad person.

He is. He is a morally bankrupt attention seeker, downplaying the severity of this virus, outright encouraging vulnerable people to ignore restrictions, knowing full well that those people are more at risk.

It is disgraceful.
hes not hes calling out how its being used to enforce bonkers restrictions on day to day life for a virus that is similar to flu and people like you will only make things worse then only realise once its too late

hes not hes calling out how its being used to enforce bonkers restrictions on day to day life for a virus that is similar to flu and people like you will only make things worse then only realise once its too late

It’s quite incredible that you’re allowed to vote, drive and raise children when you seem to be missing about 95% of your brain.

Do carry on defending the indefensible though, in your desperate search for the attention you so crave

It’s quite incredible that you’re allowed to vote, drive and raise children when you seem to be missing about 95% of your brain.

Do carry on defending the indefensible though, in your desperate search for the attention you so crave
so you think im craving attention because i oppose your views?

so you think im craving attention because i oppose your views?

I think you’re a desperate attention seeker, yes. As are most of the COVID deniers on here. Why else would you repeatedly post the nonsense you do? It’s because you just want people to notice you.

I think you’re a desperate attention seeker, yes. As are most of the COVID deniers on here. Why else would you repeatedly post the nonsense you do? It’s because you just want people to notice you.
why do you keep posting the same thing over and over? cos you want people to notice you?

Status
Not open for further replies.

Back