Yorkshire Honesty

Status
Not open for further replies.
'Who Wants to Live Forever'? some of the narcissistic, nee empathy idiots on here seem to forget that some old folk want a quality of life before they die and dont want to live forever locked up alone.
Exactly so they shouldn't have to have selfish old fools like the lady in question ruin the chances of that.

You put me on ignore, you tell me, then when you have recovered you take me off ignore, throw a few insults and put me back on ignore when you get all angry and upset because your vile abuse just makes me laugh. Have a great weekend frij
I don't agree with 99% of what you post, however you have to be commended on the amount of abuse you receive on here and that you don't revert to their level. Some of the personal abuse on here that gets posted just because somebody doesn't agree with your side of the argument is pathetic.

Exactly so they shouldn't have to have selfish old fools like the lady in question ruin the chances of that.
Your right these selfish old folk should stay at home and wait to die gracefully

I don't agree with 99% of what you post, however you have to be commended on the amount of abuse you receive on here and that you don't revert to their level. Some of the personal abuse on here that gets posted just because somebody doesn't agree with your side of the argument is pathetic.
Don't make on like he's some kind of angel or martyr. He's incredibly antagonistic on top of being incredibly ill-informed.

He does respond from what I've seen, only in a passive-aggressive manner.
Your right these selfish old folk should stay at home and wait to die gracefully

If they stay at home, they won't get infected.

I think what happened here is they divided deaths per 1000 cases by 1000 and then present that as a % when it isnt.

Enable did that. COVID kills 0.05% of those infected apparently :lol:

He deserves it man. Constantly posts stuff he knows is utter shit and encourages people to ignore measures to reduce spread. The conspiracy shit is bad enough but the remainder of his conduct is utterly contemptible

Last edited:
Enable did that. COVID kills 0.05% of those infected apparently :lol:

He deserves it man. Constantly posts stuff he knows is utter shit and encourages people to ignore measures to reduce spread. The conspiracy shit is bad enough but the remainder of his conduct is utterly contemptible
You're the worst culprit, sending pm's to members on here offering to "Meet up",

Hang on

You called ME out, not the other way around. If you don’t want me to give you shit, don’t give me shit first.

I appreciate you may not be the quickest these days but it’s simple stuff
I replied to your post, thats not calling you out, looking forward to receiving a pm again asking to meet up.

I think you’re too dim to realise it, but it keeps happening.

I also think I’ll keep on pointing on your stupidity whenever I see your posts, just to be sure nobody else takes you seriously, it’s the least I can do.
Bore off
Cheers hongkong, luckily it doesnt bother me.

Last edited:
I replied to your post, thats not calling you out, looking forward to receiving a pm again asking to meet up.

I gave you no grief whatsoever, said nothing about you, your reply however was entirely about me

You replied calling me the worst culprit, calling out my conduct.

You replied about ME, when I’d said not a thing about YOU.

Not sure why that’s difficult for you to understand. I think you’re just desperate for me to give you some abuse so you can hammer the report button.

Not gonna happen. Why don’t you just have your Ovaltine and put your slippers on?

He does, like.
Do I?? Do I send post anything personal and abusive on here? I think the most I have called someone is an idiot and that was in response to being on the end of someone else's abuse.
I only dish out abuse to those who deserve it. Given the utter shit you post on here 95% of the time, to call me the worst culprit is daft.
They deserve it in your eyes, you cant handle anybody having a difference of opinion to you. Not only do you dish out abuse you also send abusive pms

Last edited:
Do I?? Do I send post anything personal and abusive on here? I think the most I have called someone is an idiot and that was in response to being on the end of someone else's abuse.

They deserve it in your eyes, you cant handle anybody having a difference of opinion to you. Not only do you dish out abuse you also send abusive pms

You keep calling posters fatty too, you were probably too drunk to remember doing it but check your posting history, it’s there.

Playing the white knight is laughable.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Back