Yet ANOTHER school shooting in America

Status
Not open for further replies.

Go read my recent post on the Trump thread. I'm sick of talking about the orange kernt tbh.
I read your cut and paste but I tend to lean towards agreeing with the consensus of responses in that all these things he’s allegedly done to improve America, either he didn’t ‘do’ or else he did and the results aren’t ‘improving’ America.

Examples you cited - minority unemployment has been on the decline for some time now and has recently stagnated.

Dow has been on a steady incline for ages, recently stagnated. My 401k has been increasing month over month and I took an $11k hit last month. Thanks Donald, for all that you did to improve the life of this honorary American.

Kid on the news was asked if she ever thought it would happen In her school.

She said yes of course she did..
That is so sad. A teenage girl just shrugs her shoulders at the thought of being murdered in school as a fact of every day life. Pretty heartbreaking tbh.

Sound a bit Milo there.....:eek:
Dinnit even go there. From what I've seen of him he's an idiot. He's nee Jordan Peterson. :cool:

Control A > right click > copy > [select SMB page and thread > reply] > control V > right click.
It wasn't a copy paste job. I'd bookmarked a few news articles from the past few months and put them together. I was going to post last night but instead decided to just call you all idiots and go to bed. I slept well.

Btw, even if it was a copy paste job, I still haven't seen anyone address the facts. The facts are what it's about, not how I came across them.

Dinnit even go there. From what I've seen of him he's an idiot. He's nee Jordan Peterson. :cool:

It wasn't a copy paste job. I'd bookmarked a few news articles from the past few months and put them together. I was going to post last night but instead decided to just call you all idiots and go to bed. I slept well.

Btw, even if it was a copy paste job, I still haven't seen anyone address the facts. The facts are what it's about, not how I came across them.
See post # 164. I addressed two right there. But yours weren’t facts in the first place.

Guns should be for the military, There is no sane reason that the general public should be allowed to own them imo. America is fucked up.

I read your cut and paste but I tend to lean towards agreeing with the consensus of responses in that all these things he’s allegedly done to improve America, either he didn’t ‘do’ or else he did and the results aren’t ‘improving’ America.

Examples you cited - minority unemployment has been on the decline for some time now and has recently stagnated.

Dow has been on a steady incline for ages, recently stagnated. My 401k has been increasing month over month and I took an $11k hit last month. Thanks Donald, for all that you did to improve the life of this honorary American.
How much had your 401k gone up since Nov 2016?

Status
Not open for further replies.

Back