Yet ANOTHER school shooting in America

Left the thread as soon as I saw Alex Jones' face. The blokes a bellend and makes money from unhinging conspiracy theorists.

He’s certainly a character- similar to marmite- you either love or hate him.

Saying that, his InfoWars news channel has many other sterling reporters and presenters, David Knight being the more MSM ‘friendly’ type.

He’s certainly a character- similar to marmite- you either love or hate him.

Saying that, his InfoWars news channel has many other sterling reporters and presenters, David Knight being the more MSM ‘friendly’ type.
Alex Jones has come out with reasonable points in the past but they're lost in the mountains of scaremongering shite he spouts.

Plus when he gets the chance to put across good points on the big media stage with serious exposure, he comes across as a lunatic shouting and spewing nonsense (see Piers Morgan interview a few years back).

Alex Jones has come out with reasonable points in the past but they're lost in the mountains of scaremongering shite he spouts.

Plus when he gets the chance to put across good points on the big media stage with serious exposure, he comes across as a lunatic shouting and spewing nonsense (see Piers Morgan interview a few years back).

He certainly wears his heart on his sleeve and I’ve no doubt that he is very ITK with serious sources.

I don’t follow/ageee with everything he reports mind and he can come across as over zealous if not competitive to other news channels/sources similar to his own.

All in all, I think he’s a good egg if not fiercely patriotic but a fantastic defender of liberty and free speech.

Glad you explained what the term marmite meant in this instance m8. Good work.

You’re most welcome marrow.

and I’ve no doubt that he is very ITK with serious sources.
His entire Pizzagate shit came from a conspiracy thread on 4chan. His "NY cop source" accusing John Podesta of being a pedo was infact a 6 month old facebook post.

Alex Jones is a liar. Do yourself a favour and stop associating yourself with this idiot. It makes you look like one and nobody takes you seriously.

Back