Yet ANOTHER school shooting in America

The media don't help the situation by making the shooter infamous, shouldn't show their face or name when reporting on it.
Well there’s an argument that says we need to know who’s doing this so we can tackle the cause. Although much like Isis, I’m also not sure what the solution is to teenage blerks who turn murerously angry when they don’t get laid, as seems to be the developing trend, sadly.

Well there’s an argument that says we need to know who’s doing this so we can tackle the cause. Although much like Isis, I’m also not sure what the solution is to teenage blerks who turn murerously angry when they don’t get laid, as seems to be the developing trend, sadly.
Well the fairly obvious solution is to get them laid. Armed prossies, it's the way forward.

People are vetted properly.

I don’t know about other countries but I had to show where I’ll be securing them. I also had to take a firearms safety course. Being ex military that seemed like an attendance course, someone with no training would definitely benefit from it.

They should have tougher restrictions. The rules don’t seem to change at all after any shootings. Surely an investigation takes place and surely there should be tighter restrictions introduced afterwards
didnt this lad take his dad's guns? he was only 17. how are stricter checks going to stop this?

Last edited:
so you arent allowed guns if you are planning to have kids in the future that end up having "issues".

if you engage your brain, you can clearly see the point is that stricter controls would mean having a safe and secure place to store your guns. Thus, making it harder for anyone but the licence holder to gain access to these guns.

Back