Yet ANOTHER school shooting in America

or now versus when Obama took office and it was in the 9,000s and plummeting like a stone if you want to pick hypothetical scenarios?
It's not hypothetical though is it? You can pontificate all you want but promising massive tax cuts is going to be good or bad for share prices. Your call which you think it is but do you really think its independent of trump?

Yeah but you wouldn't have been up as much in the last 18m if it wasn't for him. So your point is largely irrelevant. You're net net financially better off for trump as a wealthy White American.
Are you on a wind up or is this a whoosh?
The Dow and my Dow-related 401k have been on pretty much a straight line incline for years, long before Trump. They continued on that trajectory since Nov 2016 and only started to decline when Trump started mouthing off about China and trade tariffs etc.
If Obama had a third term, or if a different president was elected, or even if Trump had kept his trap shut I’m confident it’s likely to have remained on trajectory accepting the effects and foibles of world economic events.

Someone up thread was giving Trump credit for the economy. If he wants credit for the economy booming then he gets the blame when it tanks.

Are you on a wind up or is this a whoosh?
The Dow and my Dow-related 401k have been on pretty much a straight line incline for years, long before Trump. They continued on that trajectory since Nov 2016 and only started to decline when Trump started mouthing off about China and trade tariffs etc.
If Obama had a third term, or if a different president was elected, or even if Trump had kept his trap shut I’m confident it’s likely to have remained on trajectory accepting the effects and foibles of world economic events.

Someone up thread was giving Trump credit for the economy. If he wants credit for the economy booming then he gets the blame when it tanks.
I'm sorry mate but you obviously live under a rock here. Have a look at this chart. It's the 5y chart of the Dow Jones. I prefer the s&p but let's stick with the other guy who wants to stick his boot in. Is there a point in that chart where it's gone upwards at a faster trajectory?

Logon or register to see this image

You’re missing the point though.
All I’m saying is if he gets credit for the boom then he gets blame for the bust.
And the recent downturn is directly temporally related to him mouthing off about China and tariffs. If he’d kept his trap shut I may not have had to take that hit.

You’re missing the point though.
All I’m saying is if he gets credit for the boom then he gets blame for the bust.
And the recent downturn is directly temporally related to him mouthing off about China and tariffs. If he’d kept his trap shut I may not have had to take that hit.
I'm not missing the point at all. You're being chippy about a minor drop in the index since Nov 2016 when in reality you're massively up because of Donald trump. Just look at the chart I posted. And your 401k balance of you're inclined to post it.

I'm not missing the point at all. You're being chippy about a minor drop in the index since Nov 2016 when in reality you're massively up because of Donald trump. Just look at the chart I posted. And your 401k balance of you're inclined to post it.

Even if Trump organised a free bar of gold for every American citizen the anti-Trump cult on here would find criticism, likely concluding that it was really Obama to praise.

Obama is a god like deity to Trump haters.

Even if Trump organised a free bar of gold for every American citizen the anti-Trump cult on here would find criticism, likely concluding that it was really Obama to praise.

Obama is a god like deity to Trump haters.
Let's be clear here. Trump is a moron just like you. Différence is he can actually do things. I'm just highlight the fact that he has promised tax cuts and corporate America is richer as a result. Also White immigrant in Texas is even richer thanks to trump and has the temerity to moan about an 11k drop in his million dollar 401k. About as trump as it gets tbh

Let's be clear here. Trump is a moron just like you. Différence is he can actually do things. I'm just highlight the fact that he has promised tax cuts and corporate America is richer as a result. Also White immigrant in Texas is even richer thanks to trump and has the temerity to moan about an 11k drop in his million dollar 401k. About as trump as it gets tbh

Your ad hominem doesn’t work with me sunshine and understand I liked your content so don’t take it as any sort of personal endorsement.

Apart from that - yeah, good points raised.

Not sure if this has been posted, from the Houston Police chief

Art Acevedo
May 18 at 9:43pm ·
To all my Facebook friends. Today I spent the day dealing with another mass shooting of children and a responding police officer who is clinging to life. I’m not ashamed to admit I’ve shed tears of sadness, pain and anger.

I know some have strong feelings about gun rights but I want you to know I’ve hit rock bottom and I am not interested in your views as it pertains to this issue. Please do not post anything about guns aren’t the problem and there’s little we can do. My feelings won’t be hurt if you de-friend me and I hope yours won’t be if you decide to post about your views and I de-friend you.

I have never accepted the status-quo in anything I do and I’ve never accepted defeat. And I won’t do it now. I will continue to speak up and will stand up for what my heart and my God commands me to do, and I assure you he hasn’t instructed me to believe that gun-rights are bestowed by him.

The hatred being spewed in our country and the new norms we, so-called people of faith are accepting, is as much to blame for so much of the violence in our once pragmatic Nation.

This isn’t a time for prayers, and study and Inaction, it’s a time for prayers, action and the asking of God’s forgiveness for our inaction (especially the elected officials that ran to the cameras today, acted in a solemn manner, called for prayers, and will once again do absolutely nothing).

I close by saying, I wish those that move on from this page the best. May God Bless you and keep you.

Not sure if this has been posted, from the Houston Police chief

Art Acevedo
May 18 at 9:43pm ·
To all my Facebook friends. Today I spent the day dealing with another mass shooting of children and a responding police officer who is clinging to life. I’m not ashamed to admit I’ve shed tears of sadness, pain and anger.

I know some have strong feelings about gun rights but I want you to know I’ve hit rock bottom and I am not interested in your views as it pertains to this issue. Please do not post anything about guns aren’t the problem and there’s little we can do. My feelings won’t be hurt if you de-friend me and I hope yours won’t be if you decide to post about your views and I de-friend you.

I have never accepted the status-quo in anything I do and I’ve never accepted defeat. And I won’t do it now. I will continue to speak up and will stand up for what my heart and my God commands me to do, and I assure you he hasn’t instructed me to believe that gun-rights are bestowed by him.

The hatred being spewed in our country and the new norms we, so-called people of faith are accepting, is as much to blame for so much of the violence in our once pragmatic Nation.

This isn’t a time for prayers, and study and Inaction, it’s a time for prayers, action and the asking of God’s forgiveness for our inaction (especially the elected officials that ran to the cameras today, acted in a solemn manner, called for prayers, and will once again do absolutely nothing).

I close by saying, I wish those that move on from this page the best. May God Bless you and keep you.
He's part of the f***ing problem. God this and God that.

Back