Xbox series x

Status
Not open for further replies.

Canโ€™t get one anywhere though ๐Ÿ˜‚
Does game pass not work with Xbox one a?

yeah game pass will work with old xbox's

i just watch a post in hotukdeals and they post if any about but you got to be very quick

ehh didn't take long for games to drop in price

it loads Witcher 3 too fast for the game to keep up with the SSD

It's such a good quality of life change, I feel like I am always playing games when I am on now, rather than a third of the time being stuck in a loading screen.

It's such a good quality of life change, I feel like I am always playing games when I am on now, rather than a third of the time being stuck in a loading screen.

the witcher was really bad for loading for fast travel on on death. I might do the dlc when they release the upgrade for ps5

There is one on Facebook market place for ยฃ500 in Newcastle. The guy has put in the description

โ€œVery excited to have the new Xbox but unfortunately I have to sell it due to having to pick between my wife or the xbox.....open to offers ๐Ÿ˜” โ€œ

๐Ÿ˜‚

Awwww!๐Ÿ™ˆ๐Ÿ™ˆ i've just got in from local shops n got a text from stock informer at 4:20 n i've just literally missed out by a minute!! I'm going to cry now like๐Ÿ˜ญ๐Ÿ˜ญ๐Ÿ˜… really appreciate the heads up mate๐Ÿ‘๐Ÿ‘

In stock again, go go go :lol: (donโ€™t know why Iโ€™m saying like as youโ€™ve got the same app ha)fingers crossed

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.

Back