Xbox series x

Status
Not open for further replies.

Get the telegram app installed on your phone & PC and signup to the stock informer alerts, thats what helped me get one. Dont rely on emails from the shops theirselves.
That's who i'm registered with mate, stock informer. Getting alerts by texts. Got an alert 11:15 clicked on xbxo x series but wouldn't add to basket. Done in now like!!๐Ÿ˜…

Get the telegram app installed on your phone & PC and signup to the stock informer alerts, thats what helped me get one. Dont rely on emails from the shops theirselves.

Is it that telegram messenger? Just had a look there, cheers in advance

sounds daft but for how often I play on consoles I'm thinking about just getting a second hand XBOX one s, still has the backwards compatibility that I'm interested in so might go for that first, If I use out a lot then think about upgrading after xmas

sounds daft but for how often I play on consoles I'm thinking about just getting a second hand XBOX one s, still has the backwards compatibility that I'm interested in so might go for that first, If I use out a lot then think about upgrading after xmas
Maybe try the Xbox Series S then? Can also get that all access package, that lets you pay monthly and also get 24 months of game pass ultimate.

Maybe try the Xbox Series S then? Can also get that all access package, that lets you pay monthly and also get 24 months of game pass ultimate.
that's what I was gonna go for mate but not sure if spending ยฃ250 will be a waste as all other times I've had a console I've only played it a handful of times although don't get me wrong if I could find one in stock id probably bit the bullet :๐Ÿ˜‚:

that's what I was gonna go for mate but not sure if spending ยฃ250 will be a waste as all other times I've had a console I've only played it a handful of times although don't get me wrong if I could find one in stock id probably bit the bullet :๐Ÿ˜‚:

xbox series s and game pass is very good value for money if you not a serious gamer

Status
Not open for further replies.

Back