Xbox series x

Excellent. If you’re anything like I was when I got one last week you’ll be chuffed to bits, the sense of relief is enormous.
Anyone else on here still waiting for one?
It's not even for me n my heart was pounding!!πŸ˜… need to have a word with myself.πŸ˜… says delivery tomorrow, which is rather quick. Think you're starting to see them coming out in dribs n drabs now to other outlets. Thanks again.
aye the bairn will be buzzing bud, stress all worth it now haha
Worse than watching Sunderland lose a penalty shootout at Wembley that was!!πŸ˜…πŸ˜… haven't told the lad yet, surprise for xmas. He better bloody appreciate it!!😜😜 Thanks again mate.
Delivery by 18th Dec so will be a bit of a squeeky bum time in time for deliver by Xmas.

Last edited:
I got one for my son (for Christmas) from Amazon last week for delivery on 02/12 then I got one for me from Very today which said delivery 18/12 but it’s changed to delivery on 19/11. I’ve got the fanny gallops that I might have one in two days. πŸ˜‚

Is there anyway to get alerts to an IPhone? Trying to get 2 for the kids, sick of refreshing all day long (days on end πŸ˜‚)

Aye bud one of the lads(cheers shrek) on here told me about it and it’s how I got one today.
Get the app β€˜telegram messenger’ and then go on the site stock informer and sign up to Xbox stock updates for the app.

Spot on mate, I’ve just set it up, thanks a lot for that.

Aye bud one of the lads(cheers shrek) on here told me about it and it’s how I got one today.
Get the app β€˜telegram messenger’ and then go on the site stock informer and sign up to Xbox stock updates for the app.

I’ve just stated looking for one so will look back through this thread but if anyone has any current advice I’d be grateful πŸ‘πŸ»

Think Currys got them in, queue in place on website.
Think stock informer has crashed.

Last edited:
not sure if anyone knows but if you already have game pass ultimate and want to extend it for a canny bit cheaper just buy 12 months ea access from shop to for Β£16 and when you redeem the code it automatically converts It and adds 4 month onto your gamepass ultimate

Just done it there as mine was due to run out next month and you can apparently stack up to 3 years worth as well.

Game have some bundles of the series x currently 15 min queue so not sure if they’ll be there by the time you get onto it and curry’s are apparently releasing more for sale at 1pm today if anyone’s still after a series x

Curry's are proper greedy twats. :rolleyes:

Series X console was in stock, but only as part of bundle with an extra controller. I sat there refreshing the stand alone console so I missed it.

Back