Xbox series x

I've got that sote saved since yesterday. It's good, keeps updating when items come in stock. I've still no bloody joy getting new xbox!🙈🙈

Decent innit! I'll be holding fire myself, barely use the Xbox currently for anything other than waching Netflix / Prime / Catchup TV so can't really justify it. If I'm barely playing games when I'm not allowed to go anywhere or do anything fun outside the house it'll definitely just collect dust next year (hopefully)!

Decent innit! I'll be holding fire myself, barely use the Xbox currently for anything other than waching Netflix / Prime / Catchup TV so can't really justify it. If I'm barely playing games when I'm not allowed to go anywhere or do anything fun outside the house it'll definitely just collect dust next year (hopefully)!
Aye it's a good site mate👍 I'm after one for my 12yr old lad for xmas like. Disappointed tbh at the lack of availabilty, me and the wife will just have to keep hitting the refresh buttons till we get one!😅🙈🙈

Aye it's a good site mate👍 I'm after one for my 12yr old lad for xmas like. Disappointed tbh at the lack of availabilty, me and the wife will just have to keep hitting the refresh buttons till we get one!😅🙈🙈

Good luck! The 7 year old has asked for a PS5 and we just laughed in his face. Think we're getting a Switch as a shared present for the 11 and 7 year old, don't expect too much fighting considering there's a PS4, Xbox One and PC to choose from already! The 3 year old can have my old DS :lol:

Good luck! The 7 year old has asked for a PS5 and we just laughed in his face. Think we're getting a Switch as a shared present for the 11 and 7 year old, don't expect too much fighting considering there's a PS4, Xbox One and PC to choose from already! The 3 year old can have my old DS :lol:
😅 Toppa the old DS's man! Kids eh! Don't know they're born!!

Back