XBox One X

Status
Not open for further replies.
Got mine , wanted an update straight away which took about half an hour (about 800mb) took most of its time verifiying the update

Had all my games and updates all ready on the external drive so tried forza and Fifa and they look a lot better than they did on the normal Xbox one .

Also tried telltale batman as that was one game that I noticed used to lag a lot in the cut scenes and that seems to run a lot better as well

Got mine , wanted an update straight away which took about half an hour (about 800mb) took most of its time verifiying the update

Had all my games and updates all ready on the external drive so tried forza and Fifa and they look a lot better than they did on the normal Xbox one .

Also tried telltale batman as that was one game that I noticed used to lag a lot in the cut scenes and that seems to run a lot better as well

So there is a noticeable difference?

So there is a noticeable difference?
not had much chance to look at it properly as the missus come in with the little un not long after it had updated but on first impressions I could tell the difference straight away with the quality on Forza and Fifa and everything seems to run smoother

not had much chance to look at it properly as the missus come in with the little un not long after it had updated but on first impressions I could tell the difference straight away with the quality on Forza and Fifa and everything seems to run smoother

I’m just loading in AC origins now.

Think I can notice a difference lol

Finally getting on it now! Just updating

Early reviews suggest GTA now loads within 20 seconds compared to two minutes on regular Xbox and PS4

Noticed the difference as soon as the game of fifa loaded. Hard to describe but the players and the ball really seem to stand out more from the pitch, everything looked sharper and it ran much smoother. Good start!

They need to hurry up with the witcher update :lol:

The difference on enhanced games is superb. Played fifa and dead rising and it's more noticeable than I expected.

Assassins creed syndicate isn't an enhanced game but the performance was much smoother especially during parts where alot is happening

The only game I've not noticed a difference on is Dark Souls 2

It's definitely living up to the most powerful console description

Xb:cool:x :cool:ne X

Last edited:
Finally managed a couple of hours on it and load times are much better whether it’s on the internal drive or external drive.

Set it up in a rush yesterday and only just realised there is no massive power brick which is good and it looks loads better on the tv stand than the old chunky one .

Thought the internal hard drive could have been larger considering how big some of the games are now . Updated a couple and they are over 100gb in size so if it wasn’t for the external one I’d be out of space

Finally managed a couple of hours on it and load times are much better whether it’s on the internal drive or external drive.

Set it up in a rush yesterday and only just realised there is no massive power brick which is good and it looks loads better on the tv stand than the old chunky one .

Thought the internal hard drive could have been larger considering how big some of the games are now . Updated a couple and they are over 100gb in size so if it wasn’t for the external one I’d be out of space

Which games have updated to that size?

Is it the same as the original Xbox one and accept external hard drives?

Champion, I’ve got the elite at the moment and loooking at getting an x after just recently updating my tv to a 4K.

Does your TV have HDR? I put some of the UHD HDR TV shows Netflix have on last night and it hurt my eyes it was that powerful :lol:

Does your TV have HDR? I put some of the UHD HDR TV shows Netflix have on last night and it hurt my eyes it was that powerful :lol:
Yes mate HDR, I must admit I’ve never really tried anything yet, mrs has Netflix but only on one device and she has it registered to the virgin box upstairs (new tv downstairs)

definitely worth it if you have the cash to spare for one.
Aye, looking at trading my elite in, it’s boxed with the elite pad, got the original headset to which is brand new, might go over at weekend and look into seeing what I’d get for them trade in.

I was fuming as I ran the tests on the xbox on my tv and it said it wasn't HDR compatible and I was pretty certain it was HDR when I bought it.

Turns out you have to put the HDMI cable in a certain input in the tv as not all of them support HDR.

I was fuming as I ran the tests on the xbox on my tv and it said it wasn't HDR compatible and I was pretty certain it was HDR when I bought it.

Turns out you have to put the HDMI cable in a certain input in the tv as not all of them support HDR.
Is the a way to tell? I got mine from Argos and says it’s HDR like but literally have nothing to try it with, the only thing I have is my Xbox one and the virgin boxed wired up.

Is the a way to tell? I got mine from Argos and says it’s HDR like but literally have nothing to try it with, the only thing I have is my Xbox one and the virgin boxed wired up.
http://www.argos.co.uk/product/6867285

This is my tv I bought only last week.

Same happened to me. I assumed HDMI 1 was the most powerful :lol:

Status
Not open for further replies.

Back