XBox One X

The best way to check would be to try a rhythm game if the Xbox has one. Guitar Hero demo or something. They're generally not noticeable until you try something that requires exact precision. I've noticed playing some of my favourite rhythm games on other TVs is like playing a completely different game.

Surely the best way to check is sticking your tv model number into an input lag database to get the actual input lag information. Obviously best to do it before you buy the tv in the first place as anything over 30ms is noticeble imo.

Surely the best way to check is sticking your tv model number into an input lag database to get the actual input lag information. Obviously best to do it before you buy the tv in the first place as anything over 30ms is noticeble imo.
Well, yeah, it would, but I was talking about a hands on test seeing as he already has the TV. Plus, doing it that way will actually allow you to feel the delay, not just be told about how many milliseconds it is.

First weekend since the release of the world's most powerful console is over. How is everyone finding it?

The quality on the enhanced games is still impressing me every time and I've noticed a huge performance difference on none enhanced games (apart from DS2 which seems the same)

So is this just xbox's version of the ps4 pro? A brand new console with no actual new games but games look a bit nicer and load a bit quicker?

Back