XBox One X

Any other opinions on this xbox one x? mine's coming Friday but I'm due an upgrade, I'm still using the original day one Xbox, 4 yrs old full of dust with shitty controllers... it's been a trooper

Any other opinions on this xbox one x? mine's coming Friday but I'm due an upgrade, I'm still using the original day one Xbox, 4 yrs old full of dust with shitty controllers... it's been a trooper

Never really cared much for my One but this is superb. Smooth frame rates and enhanced games look the bollocks. I'm even loving homefront: the revolution:lol:

Has anyone on here with an X played Battlefront 2? I started playing the campaign lastnight on the X and it was dropping frames in cut scenes. Similar to when the One first came out and it couldn’t handle 50hz TV signals so you got a slight skip where it dropped a frame every 6 seconds.

Has anyone on here with an X played Battlefront 2? I started playing the campaign lastnight on the X and it was dropping frames in cut scenes. Similar to when the One first came out and it couldn’t handle 50hz TV signals so you got a slight skip where it dropped a frame every 6 seconds.

Only on multiplayer with the trial. No cut scenes unfortunately.

Since the Xbox One X and the PS4 Pro are fairly new when are we expecting the next generation consoles? 2020?

Also what the fuck is the Scorpio?

Still happy with mine, as someone who spent a few months with pro and only a 1080p tv before grabbing a 4k tv a few months back I’m not sure it’s worth it for those who don’t have a 4k tv yet yes you will get supersampling and games will run a bit better but honestly you need a 4k tv to really take advantage of the console, games like halo forza gears etc have never looked so good in 4k hdr.

Scorpio was the development name for the One X. They just brought a day one edition out with that name as a nod to it.

So the Xbox One X is the Scorpio they have changed just changed the originally planned name?

Reckon we'll see the next generation in 18 months or so me like

So the Xbox One X is the Scorpio they have changed just changed the originally planned name?

Aye it’s the Scorpio.

I can’t see us getting another generation for 4-5 years. They were still releasing AAA titles for 360 and PS3 until early this year. This increment in power is where PS4 and One should have released originally but they rushed them out to beat each other and we foot the bill for the upgrade.

Ps5 possibly I can't see xbox making a move for at least 3 or 4 years.

It's hard to imagine where they go next graphically. Surely the jump needs to be substantial to justify releasing a new generator console

All consoles have development names. Think the GameCube was called the Dolphin. PlayStation had a different one as well IIRC although can't recall what.

My brother has just had to get his exchanged 1 month old.... Kept getting a green screen and then going off. Granger games give him a brand new exchange no bother, hes pissed that he has to load all the games back on the drive mind.:lol:

xbox x for £349 @ currys when bought with tv or stand, watch out for glitches here

https://www.hotukdeals.com/deals/34...-with-any-4k-tv-at-currys-starts-3012-2867464

sound bars also

MICROSOFT Xbox One X
£449.99

SAMSUNG HW-K450 2.1 Wireless Sound Bar
Price before discount £299.00

£139.00

Order subtotal £588.99
Pay now
£449.99
This soundbar is class. Paid 300 for it and its worth that.

Back