Ww3 is nearly here.

If, as expected, an accindental release of munitions from a Chinese fighter, hits a thankfully deserted Thaiwenese (sic) village, with the (can only be described as carpet bombing of Palestinian Gaza Strip, excused as auto response from Iron Shield!) Welcome to the brink of the End of the World. My first kick was an artificially introduced global inforationally based inflation figure. And we were shit last night. Read the final 3 triggers. I've spent 30 years doing this. The nuclear clock can d8ck my clock. Chinese payload accident in next 56 hours. Then we're fck3d.
post of the year.

If, as expected, an accindental release of munitions from a Chinese fighter, hits a thankfully deserted Thaiwenese (sic) village, with the (can only be described as carpet bombing of Palestinian Gaza Strip, excused as auto response from Iron Shield!) Welcome to the brink of the End of the World. My first kick was an artificially introduced global inforationally based inflation figure. And we were shit last night. Read the final 3 triggers. I've spent 30 years doing this. The nuclear clock can d8ck my clock. Chinese payload accident in next 56 hours. Then we're fck3d.
Chicken licken

I am hoping my years of playing the Fall Out franchise have prepared me for my late 40's and early 50's!!

Fist yaself you f***ing loon

Back