Ww3 is nearly here.

If, as expected, an accindental release of munitions from a Chinese fighter, hits a thankfully deserted Thaiwenese (sic) village, with the (can only be described as carpet bombing of Palestinian Gaza Strip, excused as auto response from Iron Shield!) Welcome to the brink of the End of the World. My first kick was an artificially introduced global inforationally based inflation figure. And we were shit last night. Read the final 3 triggers. I've spent 30 years doing this. The nuclear clock can d8ck my clock. Chinese payload accident in next 56 hours. Then we're fck3d.
Can’t even form a sentence but can predict when WW3 will start.

Lone Lebanese gunman triggers over reactive Israeli response. This was breaking news. Forgive my spelling.
Replying to my own breaking news, still not reported yet on World media. Chinese incursion will be reported as accidental payload jettison. Central Fleet carrier withdrawn 5o port for engine maintenance.

Accidental overspend at Tin 0f S8rdines. Fleet withdraws to the harbour. Tactical shit but no bog roll. Hell on.

If, as expected, an accindental release of munitions from a Chinese fighter, hits a thankfully deserted Thaiwenese (sic) village, with the (can only be described as carpet bombing of Palestinian Gaza Strip, excused as auto response from Iron Shield!) Welcome to the brink of the End of the World. My first kick was an artificially introduced global inforationally based inflation figure. And we were shit last night. Read the final 3 triggers. I've spent 30 years doing this. The nuclear clock can d8ck my clock. Chinese payload accident in next 56 hours. Then we're fck3d.
Thanks mate. Just off to dig up my patio and start building my bunker.
Actually i'm f**ked now, it's this heat. Phew.

Back