Ww3 is nearly here.

If, as expected, an accindental release of munitions from a Chinese fighter, hits a thankfully deserted Thaiwenese (sic) village, with the (can only be described as carpet bombing of Palestinian Gaza Strip, excused as auto response from Iron Shield!) Welcome to the brink of the End of the World. My first kick was an artificially introduced global inforationally based inflation figure. And we were shit last night. Read the final 3 triggers. I've spent 30 years doing this. The nuclear clock can d8ck my clock. Chinese payload accident in next 56 hours. Then we're fck3d.
I'll play.

Japanese samurai twisted lollipop in Oslo to try and reinvigorate Viking dentistry practices. Cheshire sheep responded to Israeli artificial intelligence with 40 self addressed envelopes. Nuclear bomb was eaten by a Pleisiosaurus in Peru and belched up 1700s French uniform. The time of the day when the gdjdkdhsbem tribe begin to shoot pigeons will result in the antichrist playing Led Zeppelin's Black Dog on a harmonica.

Your turn.

If, as expected, an accindental release of munitions from a Chinese fighter, hits a thankfully deserted Thaiwenese (sic) village, with the (can only be described as carpet bombing of Palestinian Gaza Strip, excused as auto response from Iron Shield!) Welcome to the brink of the End of the World. My first kick was an artificially introduced global inforationally based inflation figure. And we were shit last night. Read the final 3 triggers. I've spent 30 years doing this. The nuclear clock can d8ck my clock. Chinese payload accident in next 56 hours. Then we're fck3d.
Logon or register to see this image

Tell me mate, what shape is the Earth?

Taiwan are fucked if china feels like it simple as that so it is what it is let them get on with it nowt to do with the west imo mind and i know fuck all.

has it happened yet?

Back