Ww3 is nearly here.

I hope the OP's timeline is incorrect. I would be astonished if China started something even within this year. There are a lot of ships surrounding Taiwan, that's a fact.
We're also seeing a lot of global chaos and riots/protests which seem to be adding up to some sort of global meltdown in the near future. I love scfy movies but I would really hate it if any of them proved to be slightly correct about society becoming dystopian or post nuclear.
Food crisis is real, Gas prices are real, Utility prices are real. All these problems only affect working class people, not the higher ups.

If, as expected, an accindental release of munitions from a Chinese fighter, hits a thankfully deserted Thaiwenese (sic) village, with the (can only be described as carpet bombing of Palestinian Gaza Strip, excused as auto response from Iron Shield!) Welcome to the brink of the End of the World. My first kick was an artificially introduced global inforationally based inflation figure. And we were shit last night. Read the final 3 triggers. I've spent 30 years doing this. The nuclear clock can d8ck my clock. Chinese payload accident in next 56 hours. Then we're fck3d.
Logon or register to see this image

Op isnt the only person to spout this.

Im on a Stocks and shares forum as well and one of the smarter posters on their started spouting this as well yesterday. wonder if there is a youtube channel saying this.

he was saying

"China is going to collapse financially in the coming months on our current trajectory, war will start soon as well, there is already a global financial crises underway, and 19 prominent countries are at the edge of the abyss that took Sri Lanka, Food shortages could kill as many as 370m this year and more next year, going into the winter without enough energy will result in a lot of European deaths, not to mention the more conspiratorial things that are happening. Having said that, People are still going to need health care more than luxuries"

its bollocks mind, he usually gets so much right. I picked him up on it and he didn't reply which suggests he is getting it from somewhere else IMO

Last edited:
Tbf Chinese economy have a lot of defaulters, banks already feeling it

But can you still make it Sunday as I'm ironing me work shirts ,what a waste of effort that would be.

If, as expected, an accindental release of munitions from a Chinese fighter, hits a thankfully deserted Thaiwenese (sic) village, with the (can only be described as carpet bombing of Palestinian Gaza Strip, excused as auto response from Iron Shield!) Welcome to the brink of the End of the World. My first kick was an artificially introduced global inforationally based inflation figure. And we were shit last night. Read the final 3 triggers. I've spent 30 years doing this. The nuclear clock can d8ck my clock. Chinese payload accident in next 56 hours. Then we're fck3d.
If you can't get an appointment , better toddle off down to A+E :eek:

Back