Wrestling - Part 3

Hate it when this thread drops off my alerts. Was up to page 12 searching and then checked back to front page and found it.

Anyway, caught up now and can’t wait for Forbidden Door. Cesaro makes sense and I hope it’s him.

I have to say i cant agree with this. It didn't flow at all in my view.
I know what you mean at the start it really didn’t but it just worked for me after a couple minutes, I really liked it.
Looking like Cesaro is replacing BD tonight.
Hate it when this thread drops off my alerts. Was up to page 12 searching and then checked back to front page and found it.

Anyway, caught up now and can’t wait for Forbidden Door. Cesaro makes sense and I hope it’s him.
I’m not getting my hopes up after my last few guesses 😂 but he obviously makes the most sense, should be a class ppv regardless, even with all of the injuries they’ve managed to put a very good card together, this is why having stacked roster comes in handy.

Last edited:
I know what you mean at the start it really didn’t but it just worked for me after a couple minutes, I really liked it.

I’m not getting my hopes up after my last few guesses 😂 but he obviously makes the most sense, should be a class ppv regardless, even with all of the injuries they’ve managed to put a very good card together, this is why having stacked roster comes in handy.
I’m going to fall asleep drunk later and instead of the wake up at 1AM panicking, I’m going to tune in and watch every minute. I think they will absolutely nail this. I have no clue on NJPW other than the AEW appearances. I’m a fan of Moxley but am hoping this Tanahashi wins (I know, doesn’t make sense why I’d want that). Love a cross promotion.

Speaking of Moxley if he is supposed to be some hard crazy wrestler why does he need so much security when going through the crowd to the ring? ( i know the answer but it just make his gimmick look rubbish to me)

Speaking of Moxley if he is supposed to be some hard crazy wrestler why does he need so much security when going through the crowd to the ring? ( i know the answer but it just make his gimmick look rubbish to me)
Like you say the answer is obvious lol if you watch GCW or some random indies he’s been on he still comes through the crowd with no security which funnily enough is probably more risky than going through the crowd at an AEW show 😂
I’m going to fall asleep drunk later and instead of the wake up at 1AM panicking, I’m going to tune in and watch every minute. I think they will absolutely nail this. I have no clue on NJPW other than the AEW appearances. I’m a fan of Moxley but am hoping this Tanahashi wins (I know, doesn’t make sense why I’d want that). Love a cross promotion.
The fatal 4 way for the IWGP Championship is the one I’m looking forward to the most, Will Ospreay and OC will be quality as well, as much as some people don’t like Orange Cassidy’s gimmick he can still go in the ring.

That Swerve Strickland, kick then stomp on Desperado was absolutely class
That was brilliant (Jericho,Sammy, Suzuki and Shooter, Yuta, Kingston) loved the ending as well 😂
GERRRINNNN FTR
happy PAC won even if he is a mag 😂 loved they give Clark Connor’s the table spot after getting battered to begin with
3 matches in and they have all been great, hot crowd as well which is always great to have
THAT STING ENTRANCE HOLY FUCKIN SHIT!!!
I don’t get how Sting still does it 😂 apart from forgetting a spot he was topper again
FIREBAALLLLLLLLL!!!
good match as well, wonder if they are planning on turning Thunder Rosa heel as she was getting very aggressive at the end
What a ThunderBastard of a match OC and Ospreay was, honestly I wish someone would put a shit match on so it didn’t look like I was noshing the company off and could complain 😂😂😂
Shibata is class like, he had to retire in 2017 after having a match with Okada, got a subdural haematoma, only come back at the start of they year
CLAUDIO!!!!!!
Zack Sabre Jr is so good man, some of the shit he can pull off is truly great and unique.
Another great match 😂 I wonder how they handle Claudio and Eddie Kingstons rivalry they had in the indies? if at all
it was good until the anticlimactic ending, someone had to be injured, looks like it’s Cole fuck sake
Mox must of stole Cody’s blades 😂 loves the blood, really enjoyed the match I know Tanahashi is a lil limited these days but this is a match I’ve wanted to see for sometime and fans were well into it
In terms of in ring wrestling in every match Forbidden Door was probably the best ppv imo they’ve done, pity about how the one match ended though.
This or Revolution just gone anyways 😂

Last edited:
What a show Forbidden Door was, there wasnt a dud all night.
Like Two Million Voices said, my favourite match was Cassidy V Ospreay. That's the best I've ever seen OC, which may be down to how good Ospreay is as well.

These two companies may never be as big as WWE, but the entertainment and technical wrestling is light years ahead.

What a show Forbidden Door was, there wasnt a dud all night.
Like Two Million Voices said, my favourite match was Cassidy V Ospreay. That's the best I've ever seen OC, which may be down to how good Ospreay is as well.

These two companies may never be as big as WWE, but the entertainment and technical wrestling is light years ahead.
Was a toss up between OC/Ospreay and Zack Sabre Jr/Mystery lad (dunno if I should say who yet 😂) loved both for completely different reason’s.

Back