Wrestling - Part 3

* Johnny Gargano has agreed to a one week extension deal, just enough to complete his WarGames match.
* His deal that was supposed to end on December 3rd, now ends on December 10th

Must be leaving, same as how Adam Cole went about it.
Ric Flair about WWE: “After they asked me to assign my intellectual property to them while I was on life support, nothing that company does surprises me.”

Last edited:

The WarGames main event looks good with the NXT 1.0 vs NXT 2.0

WWE look to be done with all the 1.0 lot, that NXT roster is looking oversaturated with the 2.0 lot in nowadays, everyone but Pete Dunne will be gone very shortly from the 1.0 lot

It's far too soon to say whether it's a good decision or not

Last edited:
MJF IS SO FUCKIN GOOD MAN 😂😂😂
Cm punk dropping the Miz on MJF 😂😂😂😂😂
I knew these promo’s were going to be 🔥🔥 but that was absolutely amazing 😂
Bryan Danielson walking around with Colt Cabana’s teeth 😂 he’s gonna kick all the dark orders fuckin heads in
Absolutely love that FTR song
They threw Cody’s belt back 😂
Main event was great

Last edited:
MJF IS SO FUCKIN GOOD MAN 😂😂😂
Cm punk dropping the Miz on MJF 😂😂😂😂😂
I knew these promo’s were going to be 🔥🔥 but that was absolutely amazing 😂
Bryan Danielson walking around with Colt Cabana’s teeth 😂 he’s gonna kick all the dark orders fuckin heads in
Absolutely love that FTR song
They threw Cody’s belt back 😂
Main event was great
"You're just a less famous Miz".
Can there be a greater insult to a professionally wrestler? :lol:

WON: NXT: After 11 shows with the new format designed to increase the appeal to younger viewers, this week’s show did a 0.05 with teenagers and 0.06 in 18-34, and remains in a battle with Impact as the oldest skewing nationally broadcasted wrestling show.

Some extra information on NXTs current ratings status

Sami Zayn's conspiracy theory gimmick isn't getting enough attention it deserves.

Finds the egg, Vince doesn't like snitches, gives the title shot to someone else.
Finally earns a Universal championship shot, btw Brock Lesnar's back next week.

It's similar to Depressed Corbin's gimmick, which went hot, but this one's going under the radar for some reason.

WON: NXT: After 11 shows with the new format designed to increase the appeal to younger viewers, this week’s show did a 0.05 with teenagers and 0.06 in 18-34, and remains in a battle with Impact as the oldest skewing nationally broadcasted wrestling show.

Some extra information on NXTs current ratings status

The new NXT reminds me of WCW before the NWO. Small studio, crap lighting and unknown wrestlers. The old NXT would appeal to younger views, especially to teens. This one just looks cheap and tacky.

Sami Zayn's conspiracy theory gimmick isn't getting enough attention it deserves.

Finds the egg, Vince doesn't like snitches, gives the title shot to someone else.
Finally earns a Universal championship shot, btw Brock Lesnar's back next week.

It's similar to Depressed Corbin's gimmick, which went hot, but this one's going under the radar for some reason.
Sami Zayn is best thing in WWE outside of Reigns and Lynch, yet seems to not get credit.

Like Bryan's heel gimmick, kicking people's heads in all ower.

Cody heel turn also has miles in it, if they are clever they'll ram him down people's throats as a kiss arse baby-face a bit longer then turn him on a fan favourite like Punk, Page, Darby.

Interested to see Dante Martin as a heel, is Tazs son ever gonna have a match?

Like Bryan's heel gimmick, kicking people's heads in all ower.

Cody heel turn also has miles in it, if they are clever they'll ram him down people's throats as a kiss arse baby-face a bit longer then turn him on a fan favourite like Punk, Page, Darby.

Interested to see Dante Martin as a heel, is Tazs son ever gonna have a match?
Got a feeling Dante Martin hasn’t ‘signed’ that contract although I would be interested to see him as a heel they are probably just waiting for his brother to get back from his injury , hook isn’t going to wrestle for another year in my opinion like, I’m sure I read he’d only just started training a couple year back.

I agree on the Cody heel turn as well, I think this is the next long term story.

Got a feeling Dante Martin hasn’t ‘signed’ that contract although I would be interested to see him as a heel they are probably just waiting for his brother to get back from his injury , hook isn’t going to wrestle for another year in my opinion like, I’m sure I read he’d only just started training a couple year back.

I agree on the Cody heel turn as well, I think this is the next long term story.
Yeah that's a possibility, would put him in a feud with Ricky Starks which should get some good matches.

Would like to see them do something more with the FTW title as it seems pointless at present, defended once every few months but would like to see it used more in level of a European title back in the day where it was a little lower than the IC and built people up to that level. They've down a good job legitimising the TBT title by not hot potatoing it so would like to see this used similar but with the lower level guys and occasionally the mid card.

Lots of guys who could benefit from smallish feuds down that end and you could have Starks (or whoever has the title) go over them well and build themselves up as a legitimate threat to the TNT title when it comes.

Would be good learning for the likes of Angels, Ogogo, Solo, Del Sol, Comoroto, Moriarty, Johnson, Dean etc to aim for other than being used on the YouTube shows.

Just seen the Charlotte/Toni Storm segment 😂😂😂 what were they thinking with this ? Let’s make the face look like a complete idiot by smashing not 1 but 2 pies in her face 😂 creative geniuses.

Been watching them a lot lately and it really is a great way to look at wrestling. On a big rotation with Kayfabe Commentaries for me.

KC is superb. It's a shame they don't put any new content out but I can understand why, the costs began to outweigh any money coming in due to alot of people giving away their "content" for free on Podcasts.

The production was superb - I think they do a subscription service so you can watch it all can't you?

KC is superb. It's a shame they don't put any new content out but I can understand why, the costs began to outweigh any money coming in due to alot of people giving away their "content" for free on Podcasts.

The production was superb - I think they do a subscription service so you can watch it all can't you?
Something so simple about a hotel room, a white board or bag of random shit.

I could listen to Kev Nash talk all day.

Back