Wrestling - Part 3

I thought the men's was solid... Nowt special but it was better than average, atleast a 7... The problem the show is the card changes, should of left it as it is with Becky Charlotte Main event and Nakamura opener, it would of made the difference between an okay show and a great show.

I thought the men's was solid... Nowt special but it was better than average, atleast a 7... The problem the show is the card changes, should of left it as it is with Becky Charlotte Main event and Nakamura opener, it would of made the difference between an okay show and a great show.
I just think there’s been to many fuck finishes/ count outs again, counted 5, 1 on the pre show dq, 1 in the womens match with the ropes and 3 count outs in the raw v smackdown mens match, been some canny wrestling apart from that battle royal just shite to anticlimactic finishes.
And then the opposite happens now where the uso/rkbro match was a bit boring then has a good ending 😂
Crazy that the crowd couldn’t give a shit about this match…. Hold on there was no build why should anyone care?
Who would of thought?

Last edited:
As long as there’s no zombies appearing to eat people to promote the film I’ll be ok 😂
@Mr Redknapp will of loved Becky’s outfit.
Ffs already getting tagged by the strictly lads for nadiya @The Red Telephone :lol:

Totally passed me by survivor series this year :eek:, only got time for one wrestling company
😂😂😂 what an absolute pointless show that was
It's been pointless for years and I've had a petulant grudge against it since they decided to murder Brock Lesnar 5 years ago, dont think Tony Khan would have done that 🤔

Last edited:
Why do they always mess up the major ppvs but they get the minor ones right I don’t get it.

I always rate ppvs so.

I thought the men’s traditional match exceeded expectations.
Becky vs Charlotte was good
The RKO spot was great
The main event was good

However.
Demoting Nakamura to preshow was criminal
Having a Rock tribute show without the Rock was criminal
Battle Royale and wonens traditional was extreme ass
And they demoted Becky v Charlotte from main event for something which didn’t happen

It’s a generous 3/10

Honestly imagine knowing Full Gear a week ago was as high level ppv as your going to get in terms of professional wrestling then putting this show on 😂😂 with no build, no reason to care about who wins or who loses and demoting you midcard titlea match to a pre show in favour of one of the worst battle royals I’ve seen in a while and think you could get away with it.
This was probably the worst ppv of the year.. this or the one with zombies on anyway, that was this year right? 😂

Starting to think @Chatty83 may have a point about Nakamura.....

Card change for tonight... They've moved the pointless Battle Royale to the Main Card and demoted Nakamura v Priest to the pre-show... Having Nakamura on the pre-show is what you call wasted.
He's had one title defence since he won't he title in August. They literal dunno what to do with him or don't care.

Back