Wrestling - Part 3

Think Punk is genuinely having some great matches in AEW, easy for him to go under the radar but think his work has been brilliant, sure they’ll get him towards the title at some point but no need to right now

Lots of free agents about, wouldn't mind seeing a few go to NJPW now as I didn't think AEW can keep taking on everyone WWE gets shot off on top off the RoH wrestlers whose out there.

Plus with a working relationship they can hopefully bounce between the two anyway and just get the odd cross over match every few PPVs.

Bray Wyatt
Braun Strowman
Eric Rowan
John Morrison
Authors of Pain
Alberto Del Rio
The Briscoes
Aron Stevens
Bronson Reed
Alexander Wolf
Marty Scurll
Rob Van Damn
Zack Ryder
Killer Kross
Killian Dain
James Storm
Homicide
Michael Elgin
Velveteen Dream
Chris Hero
Lars Sullivan
Afa Jnr
Harry Smith
Keith Lee
Carlito
Gran Metalik
Zicky Dice

Know there's a couple of them who got in bother but didnt follow enough to know if they've made themselves unhirable.

Ember Moon
Nia Jax
Mickie James
Lana

Few others on the women's side as well. There's half a roster there.

Last edited:
Lots of free agents about, wouldn't mind seeing a few go to NJPW now as I didn't think AEW can keep taking on everyone WWE gets shot off on top off the RoH wrestlers whose out there.

Plus with a working relationship they can hopefully bounce between the two anyway and just get the odd cross over match every few PPVs.

Bray Wyatt
Braun Strowman
Eric Rowan
John Morrison
Authors of Pain
Alberto Del Rio
The Briscoes
Aron Stevens
Bronson Reed
Alexander Wolf
Marty Scurll
Rob Van Damn
Zack Ryder
Killer Kross
Killian Dain
James Storm
Homicide
Michael Elgin
Velveteen Dream
Chris Hero
Lars Sullivan

Know there's a couple of them who got in bother but didnt follow enough to know if they've made themselves unhirable.

Ember Moon
Nia Jax
Mickie James
Lana

No one in there right mind will go for Alberto del Rio, Velveeten dream and lars Sullivan as for aew I’d take Windham, ember moon, Chelsea green and teagen nox and briscoes
There will be releases coming soon on aew with contracts expiring as well

Think Punk is genuinely having some great matches in AEW, easy for him to go under the radar but think his work has been brilliant, sure they’ll get him towards the title at some point but no need to right now

Disagree. This is a man who's trained in professional MMA for 5 years and gasses very early on, he's either a chronic smoker, drinker, or just lazy or possibly a combination of any.
If you think of CM Punk, you don't think of him as a fitness conditioning freak, but the bloke who sat on a ramp and sat in a ring and went apeshit, he's a brand, and the name sells, if Darcy Allin wasn't such a good worker the match could of been as bad as Taker v Golberg, Punk was that bad - I mean he is 43 but there's some serious rose-tinted fanboying but the name CM Punk overshadows what's actually happening,

I saw Paul Heyman trending today, fearing he had also been released also, but gave an out of character zero fucks interview to BT Sports which basically too long didn't read summarised the following - AEW's success is causing a re-shuffle in WWE backroom management, Mustafa Ali is going to be the next ultra-superstar. And predicting the next WM main event will be the biggest ever

[Face Lesnar vs Heel Reigns is going to Headline WM - Lesnar is currently kayfabe suspended, due to appear as part of the audience in 2 weeks time on SD - (This was already known to everyone who follows WWE journalists) then headline Royal Rumble, and it's dragging on from then the storyline is coming to a huge finale a WM]

Last edited:

Bray Wyatt
Braun Strowman
Eric Rowan
John Morrison
Authors of Pain
Alberto Del Rio
The Briscoes
Aron Stevens
Bronson Reed
Alexander Wolf
Marty Scurll
Rob Van Damn
Zack Ryder
Killer Kross
Killian Dain
James Storm
Homicide
Michael Elgin
Velveteen Dream
Chris Hero
Lars Sullivan
Afa Jnr
Harry Smith
Keith Lee
Carlito
Gran Metalik
Zicky Dice

Ember Moon
Nia Jax
Mickie James
Lana

Would love a tag team between Velveteen Dreem and Lars Sullivan, the predators!
[Face Lesnar vs Heel Reigns is going to Headline WM - Lesnar is currently kayfabe suspended, due to appear as part of the audience in 2 weeks time on SD - (This was already known to everyone who follows WWE journalists) then headline Royal Rumble, and it's dragging on from then the storyline is coming to a huge finale a WM]
I do not even think that is a spoiler, think everyone has known this for a while.

Last edited:
Disagree. This is a man who's trained in professional MMA for 5 years and gasses very early on, he's either a chronic smoker, drinker, or just lazy or possibly a combination of any.
If you think of CM Punk, you don't think of him as a fitness conditioning freak, but the bloke who sat on a ramp and sat in a ring and went apeshit, he's a brand, and the name sells, if Darcy Allin wasn't such a good worker the match could of been as bad as Taker v Golberg, Punk was that bad - I mean he is 43 but there's some serious rose-tinted fanboying but the name CM Punk overshadows what's actually happening,

I saw Paul Heyman trending today, fearing he had also been released also, but gave an out of character zero fucks interview to BT Sports which basically too long didn't read summarised the following - AEW's success is causing a re-shuffle in WWE backroom management, Mustafa Ali is going to be the next ultra-superstar. And predicting the next WM main event will be the biggest ever

They've already done that main event at Mania twice and been jeered our the building until they swerved the endings due to fan discord. Third time lucky I guess.

Back