Wrestling - Part 3

They've already done that main event at Mania twice and been jeered our the building until they swerved the endings due to fan discord. Third time lucky I guess.

That was face Reigns, who was probably the most unpopular WWE wrestler ever, whereas heel Reigns is probably the biggest gimmick in Wrestling right now. Extreme opposites right there.

Personally I think they're dragging it out too much. Rumble would of been a nice event to finish the story .. The storyline is awesome, but you don't really want to wait months and months for the finale.

Starting to think @Chatty83 may have a point about Nakamura.....

Card change for tonight... They've moved the pointless Battle Royale to the Main Card and demoted Nakamura v Priest to the pre-show... Having Nakamura on the pre-show is what you call wasted.

Last edited:
Card has changed... again

Battle Royale has gone from pre-show to Main event lol.
Becky v Charlotte has gone from Main event to card opener

All because
The Rock's on the way, which is the Battle Royale is for
Shitting on everyone for 1 person lol.

Card has changed... again

Battle Royale has gone from pre-show to Main event lol.
Becky v Charlotte has gone from Main event to card opener

All because
The Rock's on the way, which is the Battle Royale is for
Shitting on everyone for 1 person lol.
Seems silly to do that, the only match that’s had any build was Becky and Charlotte now it’s on first and yes it will be cool to see the rock and I’ll enjoy it but there’s no reason for it, should of just confronted Roman or something like that, build to a mania, summerslam down the line when Dwayne is free.
Charlotte a good wrestler but my godshe needs to stop doing that moonsault to the outside it’s terrible 😂 been a good match as expected though.

Last edited:
Seems silly to do that, the only match that’s had any build was Becky and Charlotte now it’s on first and yes it will be cool to see the rock and I’ll enjoy it but there’s no reason for it, should of just confronted Roman or something like that, build to a mania, summerslam down the line when Dwayne is free.
Charlotte a good wrestler but my godshe needs to stop doing that moonsault to the outside it’s terrible 😂 been a good match as expected though.

Charlotte looked legit upset on her entrance and rightly so... "Remember that PPV main event we promised? Tough shit you're up first cos some ex-wrestler wants to promo his new film"

The film trailer looked average to poor. So that's quite good for WWE. Not so much a PPV tonight as a 3 hour ad for Ryan Reynolds scripted bantz and Rock's naturally wooden acting in yet another forgettable film.

I didn't care who won the opening bout. Charlotte in her sports bra and knee high boots? Becky in her red pvc body suit and matching knee high boots? They ought to have kept it on all night.

The film trailer looked average to poor. So that's quite good for WWE. Not so much a PPV tonight as a 3 hour ad for Ryan Reynolds scripted bantz and Rock's naturally wooden acting in yet another forgettable film.

I didn't care who won the opening bout. Charlotte in her sports bra and knee high boots? Becky in her red pvc body suit and matching knee high boots? They ought to have kept it on all night.
As long as there’s no zombies appearing to eat people to promote the film I’ll be ok 😂
@Mr Redknapp will of loved Becky’s outfit.

The fuck was that Vince segment, were they cheering that they’ve still got a job? 😂
Why are people from the same brand eliminating each other surely it’s raw v smackdown till there’s one brand left? Right?
Can’t believe they put this battle royale on instead of the ic/us title match, absolutely shite

Last edited:

Back