Wrestling - Part 3

Co-main and Main were great matches last night.

But, they gave KO.. erm, a win? :eek:

The potential for KO to be a monster heel is there for Sunday, hates Big E and has previous beef with the bloodline, if they (hopefully) go down that route prime KO is back

Co-main and Main were great matches last night.

But, they gave KO.. erm, a win? :eek:

The potential for KO to be a monster heel is there for Sunday, hates Big E and has previous beef with the bloodline, if they (hopefully) go down that route prime KO is back
Only reason he’s being pushed back into a main event picture is that his contract is due in January. If he has any sense he’ll fuck it off unless they give him a huge payday.

Only reason he’s being pushed back into a main event picture is that his contract is due in January. If he has any sense he’ll fuck it off unless they give him a huge payday.

WWE have a good history of jobbing people who wan't out, also known as the Dean Ambrose treatment, it was only a month ago he was jobbing to Corbin on a weekly basis for a good 6-8 weeks, now they've decided to give him a push which is bizarre behaviour given Vince's form.

There's been either a change of heart or they seriously don't want him to leave.

WWE have a good history of jobbing people who wan't out, also known as the Dean Ambrose treatment, it was only a month ago he was jobbing to Corbin on a weekly basis for a good 6-8 weeks, now they've decided to give him a push which is bizarre behaviour given Vince's form.

There's been either a change of heart or they seriously don't want him to leave.
Given his history with Cole and the Bucks I’d imagine they’re very keen not to lose him to what would be an instant main event storyline in AEW.

Bryan Danielson with the heel turn, Love it always preferred him as a cocky fucker.
MJF/CM Punk promos are going to be class with each other
Bobby Fish about to say “that’s undisputed” and Matt Jackson cutting him off saying you can’t say that here 😂😂😂

Last edited:
Think Pink will beat MJF as they'll want Punk on top at somepoint to try and push ratings. MJF can probably take the loss and still come out looking great, he rarely loses so a loss to Punk ain't so bad and they can book it so he comes out an unlucky loser.

Bryan should lose to Page who could do with a decent run with the title to cement him as a main eventer, does no harm to Bryan if they are gonna have him heel, if anything can use it to push the turn further.

Think that's a good balance tbf or they could both go multiple months and exchange wins and losses as well.

Think Pink will beat MJF.
Dont think they do inter gender matches at AEW or if Pink has been training too much in prep for this match ;)
I can see Punk losing if he gets screwed over with Brass knuckles, knocked out ref etc. But no way does MJF go over clean.
Depending on how long Omega is out and when they do the championship match could see him costing Bryan in the title match.

Anyone else get goosebumps when Aubrey was sprinting/sliding into the ring for that 3 count -thought it was over there and then.
Said they would kick out of the 1 winged angel (course I thought Hangman would be the one kicking out) :D
Oh and props to Omega for working that match with an injured shoulder

Dont think they do inter gender matches at AEW or if Pink has been training too much in prep for this match ;)
I can see Punk losing if he gets screwed over with Brass knuckles, knocked out ref etc. But no way does MJF go over clean.
Depending on how long Omega is out and when they do the championship match could see him costing Bryan in the title match.

Anyone else get goosebumps when Aubrey was sprinting/sliding into the ring for that 3 count -thought it was over there and then.
Said they would kick out of the 1 winged angel (course I thought Hangman would be the one kicking out) :D
Oh and props to Omega for working that match with an injured shoulder
Honestly omega doesn’t get the credit he deserves, he’s easily in the top 3 right now I’d put him 1st personally, he makes every single style of match and his opponents look top class and that’s whilst he’s been injured for the last few years, him and Okada put on probably the best wrestling match of all time as well.

Wasted mid-carder according to 1 persons logic on here.
No one has said being in the mid card is being wasted, what is being wasted is the fact people don’t give a shit about the Mid card in wwe as they’re is no reason to with how they present them, they have the ic and the us champion for instance doing nothing every week and then just go oh yeah they are facing each other at the weekend, how is anyone going to get excited for that? Will it be a good match? Yeah probably but give us a eason to care.

Honestly omega doesn’t get the credit he deserves, he’s easily in the top 3 right now I’d put him 1st personally, he makes every single style of match and his opponents look top class and that’s whilst he’s been injured for the last few years, him and Okada put on probably the best wrestling match of all time as well.
Omega is absolutely incredible!

Wwe released more talent over night 😂 John Morrison the biggish one, Tegan nox as well, rematch rematch and more rematches coming soon to a wwe show near you.

Last edited:

Back