Wrestling - Part 3

Great start to the new Bloodline storyline. Triple H hinted they're feuding amongst each other.

Solo's pretty much coup de'tated leadership, you can see Heyman on the phone telling Roman what's going on. Tama Tonga attacked Jimmy Uso.

I reckon Rock, Solo, Tama and Jacob Fatu ((yet to appear but confirmed signed) are the heels, Roman and Uso's are the faces. Heyman will switch sides too I reckon and backstab Roman.

Last edited:

Becky lynch on Late Late show in Ireland last night, said seth did his knee a bit before WM (assuming it was something in addition to other problems).
So he went thru his title match and the Sunday main event with it.
Nee wonder he looked absolutely fucked at the end & had to be held up.

If you look at the main event when he came in & Roman did him, even the camera angle didn't show him getting in. Gotta think the plan was for him to be more involved In that segment but couldn't, so they just had him come in, get punched, then take the chair shot cos he couldn't do much else?

Watched some of Summerslam 1994 tonight.

Forgotten how mint the cage match between Bret and Owen was. Top class.

Razor vs Diesel pretty decent too.

Undertaker vs Undertaken was a great - if silly - spectacle if nothing else, but dear me, when the bell rang it was brutal.
I remember 94 being a bit of a brutal year overall in WWF but not as bad as 93 and nothing could prepare a fan for the shit show that was 95.

Even as a kid, the Taker Vs Taker match and build annoyed me as it was far too silly with Leslie Neilson and George Kennedy in their Naked Gun characters on the hunt for the real Taker... Kayfabe man! 😂 Love them both but not on me wrestling ta. The Bret Vs Owen match was probably the highlight of 94, actually pretty much anything Bret did carried WWF in the middle 90s because much of everything else was pap!

Last edited:
The card for Dynasty is absolutely stacked. Not really excited about AEW as a product, but just for those matches alone I'll be watching.
The card for Dynasty is absolutely stacked. Not really excited about AEW as a product, but just for those matches alone I'll be watching.
What pisses me off about this is you look at the people who aren't on the card - MJF, Omega, Moxley, Hangman, Cole, Mercedes etc. AEW should be crushing it, but keep tripping themselves up.

Last edited:
I’ve enjoyed AEW, away from the childish stuff it’s been a great alternative, their PPV’s are usually always great, but I’m not enjoying their weekly shows at all recently. They need a CBs for if direction.

WWE, for me, has been very poor for years, last few months it’s been excellent, really on the up again. Find myself looking forward to both Raw & Smackdown each week again,

Watched some of Summerslam 1994 tonight.

Forgotten how mint the cage match between Bret and Owen was. Top class.

Razor vs Diesel pretty decent too.

Undertaker vs Undertaken was a great - if silly - spectacle if nothing else, but dear me, when the bell rang it was brutal.
Was undertaker v undertaker the year that the other WWF superstars “buried” taker and he did that creepy video afterwards?

Remember not having a clue what was happening :lol:

I’ve enjoyed AEW, away from the childish stuff it’s been a great alternative, their PPV’s are usually always great, but I’m not enjoying their weekly shows at all recently. They need a CBs for if direction.

WWE, for me, has been very poor for years, last few months it’s been excellent, really on the up again. Find myself looking forward to both Raw & Smackdown each week again,
Same for me. I still enjoy AEW matches, but couldn't give a toss about watching the whole product.

It's mad because the bar that WWE are setting isn't that high - the storylines (i.e. Bloodline) are shit, Emmerdale level stuff. And they've put in a few background Easter eggs and some longer camera pieces. But it turns it into excellent TV.

Back