Wrestling - Part 3

That doesn't explain why she's pretending to cry though.

Nor why she's still shouting louder than her voice can handle - so her voice breaks - when she's doing introductions.
There's (or has been) worse than her. I remember WCW had Michael Buffer for big ME matches and he was absolutely shite! He'd just make up stuff and ramble on. "the man they call, Sting! He wears all black... And caries a bat" awful.

TK must be on the some sort of pure Colombian cocaine. There's no other reason for this to happen :D
He actually showed the footage unedited, which was basically a push and a neck grab, and then claimed his life was under threat in the post-presser after All-In.

Oh and back live at the arena, the AEW fans are chanting CM Punk.

He just needs to get out of AEW at this stage, he's making himself and the company look TNA Dixxy carter era levels of laughing stock.

CM Punk was the number 1 trend on twitter coming out of that. They've played right into his, WWE's and Drew's hands here and given them free publicity. Got to be the biggest own goal TK and The Bucks have had.

Tony Schiavone and Ranee Paquette were visibly embarrassed to be part of it.

Poor Tony had PTSD flashbacks of back in 1998 when he told the WCW crowd Mankind was about to win his first WWE Championship so everyone flicked over to WWE and WCW ended up with barely any ratings.

So I like AEW. It's not better or worse than WWE, it's a completely different thing. I find those who shit on it, especially in this thread, to be the worst example of wrestling fans.

But like, wtf were they thinking by showing this clip? :lol: If it showed a completely different story to what Punk talked about, sure. But it's exactly like he explained it? Makes them look so stupid and boosts Punks profile even more.

This is pathetic by AEW, generally up there with one of the biggest own goals ever.

What did they really think this was going to achieve? Surely a 15 minutes ratings boost for the price of making your whole company look pathetic wasn't the reasoning?

These are meant to be portraying hard fellas and they've pissed and moaned and cried about a push and headlock for a full year. They need to get a grip.

First of all stop trying to compete with WWE and take potshots at them all the times it's an awful look and they've haven't come out well from not for a couple of years now. Just focus on its own roster and putting it's own wrestling show on.

I have a feeling they aren't going anywhere until/if Tony ever sees sense and stops booking himself and acts like a manager, gets a good team in and probably has to sack Omega and the Bucks (at least from being EVPs) and I'm not sure he has it in him to run a legit business tbh. He's still 13 trying to relive some sort of fantasy wrestling war in his own head.

So I like AEW. It's not better or worse than WWE, it's a completely different thing. I find those who shit on it, especially in this thread, to be the worst example of wrestling fans.

I've been personally attacked for having an opinion which is far worse. Ironically, they've been nowhere to be found for a while and probably wont be after this.

Like when you read on Twitter right now people defending Tony Khan to the absolute hilt even after last night, there's being a fan and there's being morbidly obsessed and the latter always seem to be in line with the AEW lot, it doesn't help the fact they keep making segments about WWE like the Ospreay one.
Like I said on Monday the general fan doesn't represent the majority fanbase but the obsessed cultist turning upto Wembley with a full AEW title belt and ring attire attacking people on the internet for having an opinion are the insane ones.

Last edited:

Back