Wrestling - Part 3

So I like AEW. It's not better or worse than WWE, it's a completely different thing. I find those who shit on it, especially in this thread, to be the worst example of wrestling fans.

But like, wtf were they thinking by showing this clip? :lol: If it showed a completely different story to what Punk talked about, sure. But it's exactly like he explained it? Makes them look so stupid and boosts Punks profile even more.
I've been apathetic towards AEW for the longest of times but lately they've shit the bed way too many times for me to even care now.

I've been personally attacked for having an opinion which is far worse. Ironically, they've been nowhere to be found for a while and probably wont be after this.

Like when you read on Twitter right now people defending Tony Khan to the absolute hilt even after last night, there's being a fan and there's being morbidly obsessed and the latter always seem to be in line with the AEW lot, it doesn't help the fact they keep making segments about WWE like the Ospreay one.
Like I said on Monday the general fan doesn't represent the majority fanbase but the obsessed cultist turning upto Wembley with a full AEW title belt and ring attire attacking people on the internet for having an opinion are the insane ones.
I don’t comment as much as I used to, but it’s been explained to you before why people pull you up on your comments. I mean the following in peace…

You’re entrenched in being a WWE fan, and therefore you shit on everything AEW related. There’s no need at all. It comes across childish and deters people from engaging with the thread due to your angry reactions.

Don’t get defensive, use it as a chance to reflect on your posting.

I don’t comment as much as I used to, but it’s been explained to you before why people pull you up on your comments. I mean the following in peace…

You’re entrenched in being a WWE fan, and therefore you shit on everything AEW related. There’s no need at all. It comes across childish and deters people from engaging with the thread due to your angry reactions.

Don’t get defensive, use it as a chance to reflect on your posting.

Oh look who rocked up like unwanted acne and gets all defensive after all the personal attacks 😁

If you haven’t noticed, the threads been fine and active without your bile. Take it as a reflection of your postings
Multiple people have pulled ya up on this claim I'm obsessed with shitting on AEW numerous times, you're a narcissist simple as. Go away.

Last edited:
Oh look who rocked up like unwanted acne and gets all defensive after all the personal attacks 😁

If you haven’t noticed, the threads been fine and active without your bile. Take it as a reflection of your postings
Multiple people have pulled ya up on this claim I'm obsessed with shitting on AEW numerous times, you're a narcissist simple as. Go away.
I haven’t argued with anyone else on this thread mate, and I have no wish to insult or argue with you, life’s too short. I wish you nout but the best.

Last edited:
I haven’t argued with anyone else on this thread mate, and I have no wish to insult or argue with you, life’s too short. I wish you nout but the best.

I wish you the same. But these personal attacks and allegations I'm 100% biased are out of order like. If anything I've been the most sat on the fence throughout the thread. If I think something from WWE is a laughing joke I'll say it, likewise for AEW.

I mean there hasn't been much to praise for AEW lately, but even I picked up on the fact they flew in that NJPW bloke they wrestle Bryan just after Mone's debut on 24 hrs notice. Stuff like that, it's completely partial as far as I'm concerned.
Attack the post not the poster.
And sometimes you just have to agree to disagree on things. I said last week the WWE HOF is largely irrelevant (I still think it is) but someone else said why it isnt, that's their opinion and they're entitled to it.

Last edited:
CCTV is protected under EU GDRP Law, Punk could do the funniest thing ever.

Stephen P New
Stephen P New
Stephen P New

Biggest winner of it all was Drew McIntyre with another banger Tweet.

"I'll never forgive CM Punk for when he attacked me alsor" then proceeds to post the video clip when Priest cashed in MITB on him.

Whatever way you look at it, it’s a massive fuck up by Khan.

Just say nothing, not make it worse.
I’m still shaking me head :lol:

Like, if it completely contradicted what he said in that interview, sure. But it’s exactly what he said :lol:

Still not sure why it’s OK for Triple H to have a pop at Will Ospreay, but not for Big Willy to defend himself mind.

I’m still shaking me head :lol:

Like, if it completely contradicted what he said in that interview, sure. But it’s exactly what he said :lol:

Still not sure why it’s OK for Triple H to have a pop at Will Ospreay, but not for Big Willy to defend himself mind.
Did he? All I heard HHH say was that some people don't like grind. He never mentioned any names.

AEW is just WCW. It was fresh, new and different. WWE was a bit behind the times. Now AEW has gone a bit stale and needs to freshen up. WWE are entering a new era and people are drawn to it. Rather than doing the same, AEW are attacking WWE. If they put the same effort into their product, they'd have a good product.

My bairns are 6 and 9 years old. They're slowly getting into watching wrestling and WM and the build to it has interested them more so than ever. Here's some takes from them :

9 year old: Why do all the girls have their bums out?

6 year old: He looks like the inside of a Kinder Egg (Cody)

9 year old: Why is Black Adam friends with Aqua Man

6 year old: He's cool! YEAH... YEAH... Why does he say that though? YEAH, YEAH.

9 year old: When did he decide he was called the 'The Rock' cos I know He's called Dwayne!

6 year old: Dom looks like he smells of wee

9 year old: His ears are bigger than his head (Gunther)

6 year old: But he can do that and no one else can? That's stupid (Taker)

9 year old: Aww is that his Mam? The belt isn't that heavy if she can hold it (Cody's Mam)

6 year old: This music is horrible (Rhea's entrance music)

9 year old: He's not cool though, bald man. Look's stupid (Triple H)

They're not wrong

My bairns are 6 and 9 years old. They're slowly getting into watching wrestling and WM and the build to it has interested them more so than ever. Here's some takes from them :

9 year old: Why do all the girls have their bums out?

6 year old: He looks like the inside of a Kinder Egg (Cody)

9 year old: Why is Black Adam friends with Aqua Man

6 year old: He's cool! YEAH... YEAH... Why does he say that though? YEAH, YEAH.

9 year old: When did he decide he was called the 'The Rock' cos I know He's called Dwayne!

6 year old: Dom looks like he smells of wee

9 year old: His ears are bigger than his head (Gunther)

6 year old: But he can do that and no one else can? That's stupid (Taker)

9 year old: Aww is that his Mam? The belt isn't that heavy if she can hold it (Cody's Mam)

6 year old: This music is horrible (Rhea's entrance music)

9 year old: He's not cool though, bald man. Look's stupid (Triple H)

They're not wrong

Better than Meltzer

That video man.

I’m conflicted cos it’s exactly as I expected it to be but without hearing the dialogue CM doesn’t come across very well in it. They might as well have released it at the time it happened instead of the ‘threat to my life’ shit.

Punks return has gone smoothly so far but I think we all know at some point he’s going to act the diva.

Very rare do NJPW do shows in the west - Last time 16th April 2022, 2100 tickets sold.
Tomorrow in Chicago is 6028 tickets sold.

The AEW partnership benefitting them with a 300% growth in ticket sales, good on them.

Very rare do NJPW do shows in the west - Last time 16th April 2022, 2100 tickets sold.
Tomorrow in Chicago is 6028 tickets sold.

The AEW partnership benefitting them with a 300% growth in ticket sales, good on them.
I’m going to Tokyo this summer, planned to do a NJPW whilst there as they have them on every weekend.

Apart from the weekend I go ffs.

Back