Wrestling - Part 3

He might end up back in WWE, they usually do at somepoint. If it helps WWE they'll have him and if he acts like a prick HHH would have no problem burying him or sacking him.

Punk would want to go back eventually, I think he's a stroppy **** but the money and revere of a return would get to his ego in the end. Especially if he's pissed of at AEW as well.

100 billion% WWE will bring Punk back. You have to know absolutely nothing about the business to think otherwise.
He will be invited back, he probably will reject the offer as he's a spoiled brat which is ridiculously ironic considering his early life
🤷‍♂️ Makes sense
They’ve Vacated the AEW world title and the Trio’s, trio’s gets sorted tonight, AEW world title gets done at Grand Slam, MJF must be well pissed off that this CM Punk storyline has been absolutely fucked since he won the title 😂

Mind he looks happy enough right now 😂
MJF is f***ing class like 😂
That was a great opening with Moxley
Trio’s match was very good, glad with the outcome, Hangman and Danielson just put on another ppv worthy match on regular tv as well.
Felt like a mini ppv tonight with the Trio’s title’s match, Hangman/Danielson and Yuta/Garcia were all great matches.

Last edited:
The report of the fight I just read there had me laughing like. Says the EVP’s, Punk and Steel are brawling and someone shouts “he got bit” thinking Punks dog had done it, turns out it was Steel biting Omega.

BD vs Moxley final with BD winning?
Punk out for 6-8 months, that’s him done.
I’d prefer Danielson winning the belt then dropping it at Full Gear to MJF but with how Dynamite opened I expect Moxley to win it again and then drop it to MJF to have some time off, like he’s meant to be having right now 😂

So Jericho spoils the winner of Bryan v Hangman live on TV before they even wrestle.
Both Punk and Christian out for 6-8 months with similar injuries.
Young bucks and Omega suspended indefinitely.
Punk either suspended, fired, or quitting - could be all 3

So Jericho spoils the winner of Bryan v Hangman live on TV before they even wrestle.
Both Punk and Christian out for 6-8 months with similar injuries.
Young bucks and Omega suspended indefinitely.
Punk either suspended, fired, or quitting - could be all 3
I did laugh at that Jericho fuck up and the commentary trying to pass it off as he’s guessing 😂

Back