Wrestling - Part 3

• ⁠The talent reported it to AEW after someone from WWE talent relations directly got a hold of them.
• ⁠Talent referred the call to their representation and didn't directly speak with them.
• ⁠Told AEW because they deserved to know.
• ⁠Talent is under a full time deal and is happy with AEW and told them they have no desire to leave.

I imagine this was either Adam Cole or Swerve

• ⁠The talent reported it to AEW after someone from WWE talent relations directly got a hold of them.
• ⁠Talent referred the call to their representation and didn't directly speak with them.
• ⁠Told AEW because they deserved to know.
• ⁠Talent is under a full time deal and is happy with AEW and told them they have no desire to leave.

I imagine this was either Adam Cole or Swerve
Let the war commence.

Let the war commence.
It will be interesting to see how some of the wwe fans backpedal after calling certain talent’s vanilla midgets among other things when they try to bring a good few back in😂

I seen Omegas contract is meant to be up in February (probably had extra time added on now since his injury) and the same people who slate him were piping themselves off at the thought of him leaving and going to wwe 😂 mental times.

It will be interesting to see how some of the wwe fans backpedal after calling certain talent’s vanilla midgets among other things when they try to bring a good few back in😂

I seen Omegas contract is meant to be up in February (probably had extra time added on now since his injury) and the same people who slate him were piping themselves off at the thought of him leaving and going to wwe 😂 mental times.
It will be a much better prospective move to go back now but what a way under HHH to go about it. Immediately in the shit. Very pleased to see whoever the talent is remain loyal and report it as soon as it’s happened.

So any guesses for the Bucks partner IF it isn’t Omega? Jay White possibly after being eliminated in the G1, Kota Ibushi would be my other guess as he’s Omegas best mate.
It’s surely Kenny Omega though….right? 😂
Guess no one was arsed 😂😂😂
Moxley and especially Punk killed it with that promo, class
Daniel Garcia and Bryan Danielson was fantastic.
You’re a wrestler chants 😂
If Wardlow powerbombs Satnam Singh, I’m not gonna lie, I’ll mark the fuck out 😂
The security is busy tonight kin’ell
They give Kiylin King a lot in that match, liked her during the covid era of Dark.
Also get Sonny Kiss off my tv ffs.
WHAT THE FUCK?!?!? Punk v Mox next week
He’s back, Kenny BY GOD Omega
Dragon Lee nearly killing them kids in the front row 😂 mad bastard
Dragon Lee said Fuck them kids 😂
TK: “Okay Kenny, we’ll let you back in softly for a six man tag, you won’t be in the ring much.”

Kenny: “I wanna take a topé blockbuster while sitting on the guardrail.”

Last edited:
WWE will create NXT Europe and it will launch in 2023. WWE states that the plan is to "reimagine the brand & talent pipeline" with a renewed focus on Europe. NXT UK will go on hiatus for a few months"

This was a worry of mine as it might (probably will) kill off more indie’s, I’ll wait and see of course but I’m not keen on it at all.
Also Will Ospreay v Okada in the G1 final was tremendous, the crowd was losing there shit for certain thing’s In the match, which is pretty funny considering the Japanese usually just sit and applaud respectfully and this was during the covid restrictions too, so they technically weren’t allowed to cheer 😂

Last edited:
WWE will create NXT Europe and it will launch in 2023. WWE states that the plan is to "reimagine the brand & talent pipeline" with a renewed focus on Europe. NXT UK will go on hiatus for a few months"

This was a worry of mine as it might (probably will) kill off more indie’s, I’ll wait and see of course but I’m not keen on it at all.
Also Will Ospreay v Okada in the G1 final was tremendous, the crowd was losing there shit for certain thing’s In the match, which is pretty funny considering the Japanese usually just sit and applaud respectfully and this was during the covid restrictions too, so they technically weren’t allowed to cheer 😂

NXT Europe is a complete rebrand of NXT UK. 6 NXT UK stars were released today.

It's kinda served its purpose really - Gunther is very hot on SD right now, Dunne and Ripley are doing well in their own factions on the main card. Bate and Seven will either get released or migrated into NXT Europe.

NXT Europe is a complete rebrand of NXT UK. 6 NXT UK stars were released today.

It's kinda served its purpose really - Gunther is very hot on SD right now, Dunne and Ripley are doing well in their own factions on the main card. Bate and Seven will either get released or migrated into NXT Europe.
I just don’t like the idea of it personally, they’ll try to do the Japan version again now as well I imagine, just feels like they are trying to monopolise it, same as how Vince done it in the 80s and 90s and leaving crumbs for the rest, I hope I’m wrong like.
CM Punk is in trouble I see, be interesting to see what comes of it.

Last edited:
It was always downhill for NXT UK after how good the UK Championship tournament was. The Walter vs Pete Dunne match was canny but other than that I can’t remember much of anything

It was always downhill for NXT UK after how good the UK Championship tournament was. The Walter vs Pete Dunne match was canny but other than that I can’t remember much of anything
Dunne v Bates for the NXT UK title was class as well albeit on a proper Takeover show (think it was Chicago), loved the design for that title.

Dunne v Bates for the NXT UK title was class as well albeit on a proper Takeover show (think it was Chicago), loved the design for that title.
Yeah good shout - forgot about that one! I suppose if nowt else it’s served its purpose in creating 3/4 stars in Gunther, Ripley, Dunne…and Toni Storm in AEW

Reports that punk had a go at page for no reason.

Good old punk miserable as out 😂
Seems odd that he didn’t say anything after winning the title before his injury and the fact he’s rushed himself back, I mean there probably is something between the pair of them but it wouldn’t surprise me if it’s being blown way out of proportion, having said that fuck knars what’s going on😂 I’ll just wait and see, makes the title match even more interesting next week now though.

Back