Wrestling - Part 3

I wouldn’t go that far mind 😂 the way I look at it is Punks injury and a lot of others fucked a lot of things up in terms of angles and they are basically resetting now, backstage drama happens everywhere and especially with the ego’s wrestlers have, people can say what they want but the fact is the show has been great pretty much each week (imo) since Forbidden door.

Forbidden Door and the build up was rubbish. As has everything they have done incorporating ROH. It’s just a clusterfuck.

They have so many great guys who could be in world title programmes. Ricky Starks is ducking killing it and they have guys like Brian Cage and Miro effectively doing fuck all. Malacai Black could be awesome if they stopped adding shit people to his group.

What the fuck is Hangman Page even doing? I never want to see the Dark Order again. Get him away from them.

Why is Andrade not in a serious programme?

That’s before we add in guys like Phoenix and PAC who would be great.

Forbidden Door and the build up was rubbish. As has everything they have done incorporating ROH. It’s just a clusterfuck.

They have so many great guys who could be in world title programmes. Ricky Starks is ducking killing it and they have guys like Brian Cage and Miro effectively doing fuck all. Malacai Black could be awesome if they stopped adding shit people to his group.

What the fuck is Hangman Page even doing? I never want to see the Dark Order again. Get him away from them.

Why is Andrade not in a serious programme?

That’s before we add in guys like Phoenix and PAC who would be great.
First I didn’t say for forbidden door I said since. And even if you think it was rubbish which is fair enough it was more for the die hard ultra fans that basically knew everyone on the card, they need to improve on that as not everyone knows.

Ricky Starks is great and currently in a decent story against someone else in Hobbs who is also being moved up the card.

Brian Cage is good but has and never had character or charisma and is only ROH now, when ever that finally happens.
I personally have no problem with Blacks group and think that’s spot on TBH they are clearly going to Feud with Miro, Sting and Darby be it at the ppv are down the road.

Personally think Dark Order might win the Trio’s 😂.

Andrade I agree with but he has had a stop start career at AEW with injuries, I want to see him more as well.

The big problem with wrestling fans is everyone expects things to happen straight away, Dtarks has literally just left team taz, lost the FTW title and betrayed by his mate, yet people want him challenging Wardlow or for aew title immediately, it will happen just not straight away.
I’m also guilty of wanting things to happen sooner at times.

Last edited:
Also, Will Ospreay is sensational.
Beat wrestler in the world currently for me, every match (even in the indies) he has are class.
According to PWinsider WWE aren’t going tv-14 anymore and staying PG for the foreseeable future, TBF I don’t think much would have changed, Bryan Alvarez said one of the main reasons for the change was that they wouldn’t have to mute the crowd when chanting holy shit among other things.

Last edited:
Beat wrestler in the world currently for me, every match (even in the indies) he has are class.
According to PWinsider WWE aren’t going tv-14 anymore and staying PG for the foreseeable future, TBF I don’t think much would have changed, Bryan Alvarez said one of the main reasons for the change was that they wouldn’t have to mute the crowd when chanting holy shit among other things.

Bent

How is Will Osperay not main eventing Wrestlemania?! He has the size, looks, charisma and he's the only wrestler I've ever thought is better than Shawn Michaels in the ring.

They are going to beat the living shit out of each other aren’t they? 😂
Poor Wingmen 😂 happy to see morrissey signed, surprised wwe weren’t in for him (they could’ve been like)

Damn Ace steel cutting the promo off his life, they somehow got me interested in this rematch, just show’s what a great couple of promo’s can do.

That ladder match is gonna be wild with the names In it 😂

Trios main event was f***ing amazing, they look to be going the way I thought, they need to give me Ospreay v Omega 1on1 either at WrestleKingdom or Forbidden door 2 or hell even at the Grand Slam show, just give me what I want😂
Logon or register to see this image
Big weekend for the wrasslin, Clash at the Castle, think Sheamus v Walter (I refuse to call him you know what) and Matt Riddle v Rollins are the standouts on that show, Worlds Collide and All out, should be a cracking weekend.

Last edited:
Well I've signed up for the Network for Clash at the Castle as its a big British event.
Will be interesting to see what it's like as I've only watched AEW since 2019.

Back