Wrestling - Part 3

Sorry to hear that.

Agree; Jeff’s demons shouldn’t be used with him directly in a storyline. I don’t feel like the two are comparable though with what WWE did and AEW referencing it in a sentence.

On a slightly related note, I was rather surprised to see he pleaded not guilty. Not sure the reasoning behind that but seems odd considering the footage.
It’s just a common thing, his solicitor and/or barrister would of told him to do it to try get some sort of deal. Happens quite a bit in DUI case’s.
REPORT: Vince McMahon paid $12 million to four women to suppress sexual misconduct allegations and infidelity, including ex WWE star
Wall Street Journal report, this part is quite damming - The story notes that there was a $7.5 million pact with a former wrestler that alleged that McMahon coerced her into giving her oral sex and then demoted her and then declined to renew her contract in 2005 after she resisted more sexual encounters.
Hopefully more and more comes out and he has to finally quit and take his cronies with him, making wwe finally improve again.
*Damning I meant 😂

Last edited:

If you connect all the dots together, you can actually find who this ex-female WWE employee is.

I'm not sure if I should post who it is or just spoiler tag it, kinda insensitive innit.

No doubt he’ll be announced for smackdown tonight to get the ratings up again 😂 and every fucker will lap it up.
Released 2005: Christian, Charlie Haas, Jackie Gayda, Mark Jindrak, Rhyno, Spike Dudley, Molly Holly, Luther Reigns, Maven, D-Von Dudley, Bubba Ray Dudley, Muhammad Hassan, Kenzo Suzuki, Dawn Marie, Christy Hemme, Matt Morgan, Lance Storm, Jackie Gayda, Joey Matthews, Chris Jericho, Akio, Eddie Guerrero (died)
Have at it 😂

Last edited:
No doubt he’ll be announced for smackdown tonight to get the ratings up again 😂 and every fucker will lap it up.
Released 2005: Christian, Charlie Haas, Jackie Gayda, Mark Jindrak, Rhyno, Spike Dudley, Molly Holly, Luther Reigns, Maven, D-Von Dudley, Bubba Ray Dudley, Muhammad Hassan, Kenzo Suzuki, Dawn Marie, Christy Hemme, Matt Morgan, Lance Storm, Jackie Gayda, Joey Matthews, Chris Jericho, Akio, Eddie Guerrero (died)
Have at it 😂
Molly Holly has came back multiple times so highly unlikely. Jackie Gayda also made a return but as a one off so again unlikely. Dawn Marie was released when pregnant, wouldn't rule it out still but seems unlikely at that time.

Christy Hemme was released amid a lot of rumours that she had some sort of do with Stephanie after being overly pally with HHH and Batista. Dunno if true or any truth to it, she did state she left on her own terms which isn't very WWE so I'd put money on her.

That said journalists are often wrong and it could be a different year, person and not be a wrestler whatsoever.

Here's the problem. Absolutely nothing will happen from it.

Vince is still the majority shareholder so regardless if he's part of the board of directors or not, he is still the face of the WWE.

The only thing which can remove him is FOX, and FOX and WSJ are owned by the same guy (Murdoch) so it would of taken some serious high-level red tape for this to be published because of the conflict of interest, but it pretty much means FOX have no intention of getting rid of him.

Are they finally tearing down old space mountain?

WOOOOOOOOOO!
You can never tear down space mountain
WOOOOOOOOOOOO!!!!!
😂😂😂
Kingston and Takeshita was class on rampage
Jericho and Kingston in a barbed wire death match, yes please, the JAS suspended above sharks sounds absolutely ridiculous like 😂😂😂 I know it’s shark week in the US that week like but still Ha’way 😂
Just caught it again, JAS in a shark cage, makes more sense, kinda wish it’s what I said now 😂
Nese and OC was class as well, Tony Nese must be gutted he can’t think of a character because he is quality in the ring.

Last edited:
They should do it. It's likely to get ten times as many viewers now.
Says they’ve already filmed it as well, got interviews from the wres…. Sports entertainer’s as Vince likes to put it, Should release it in two part’s - 1st part about how he’s great and then 2nd part turns into a full on true crime doc 😂 would be great viewing really.

AEW Dark has PAC v Shota Umino in Rev Pro for the All Atlantic title and Thunder Rosa v Miyu Yamashita in TJPW from the past week on tonight for anybody interested.
Good to see them building more relationships, hopefully Stardom start’s working with them soon, would be some class women’s matches to be had.
Chuckie T with a chainsaw 😂
Takeshita hasn’t had one bad to average match yet, he’s class.
ROH Death before dishono(u)r looks to have a good card.
Main event was great and a surprise, not sure how I feel about it tbh, still match was great.

Last edited:
Cody must of been dying to bleed for the rating to go up 😂
Honestly though it means nothing as you will still get the same poorly written story and angles that will amount to nothing with the same rematches and 50/50 booking. 🤷‍♂️

Last edited:

Back