Wrestling - Part 3

It's the year 2022.

Jay Lethal does a show with Lucha Libre as part of their partnership with AEW and they re-enact that promo with Ric Flair.

I can see it happening from a mile off and my body is ready for it.

One thing AEW can do currently that WWE can't is build new stars. Page, MJF, Darby, Sammy, Jungle Boy, Britt. Once Martin, Starks and Pullman get some proper pushes they will have half their next generation ready to go.

.wanwhile WWE will be still figuring on how they can get more miles it of Reigns whilst pushing Orton, Lashley and McIntyre for another ten years.

One thing AEW can do currently that WWE can't is build new stars. Page, MJF, Darby, Sammy, Jungle Boy, Britt. Once Martin, Starks and Pullman get some proper pushes they will have half their next generation ready to go.

.wanwhile WWE will be still figuring on how they can get more miles it of Reigns whilst pushing Orton, Lashley and McIntyre for another ten years.

That’s kinda the whole purpose of the NXT rebrand to have a whole show dedicated to building new stars.

Pete Dunne is already a star but there simply isnt room for him so keeping him on NXT is the correct decision.
Solo Sikoa is the younger brother of the Uso’s therefore could fit into the bloodline faction at anytime they please.

Meanwhile on the main roster Belair’s development has been quicker than anybody’s and could be up there and Liv Morgan has become very mainstream lately - I don’t know if it’s because of her looks but her surge has earned her to a gig with Becky nonetheless

Last edited:
That’s kinda the whole purpose of the NXT rebrand to have a whole show dedicated to building new stars.

Pete Dunne is already a star but there simply isnt room for him so keeping him on NXT is the correct decision.
Solo Sikoa is the younger brother of the Uso’s therefore could fit into the bloodline faction at anytime they please.

Meanwhile on the main roster Belair’s development has been quicker than anybody’s and could be up there and Liv Morgan has become very mainstream lately - I don’t know if it’s because of her looks but her surge has earned her to a gig with Becky nonetheless
NXT already created a shit tonne of stars (also brought a lot in who were big already on the indie scene) and they wasted them on the main roster, you have Black, Ricochet, Andrade, FTR, Rhea Ripley, Nikki Cross (not ash), Tyler Breeze, Enzo and Cass, Bo Dallas, Bray Wyatt, Keith Lee, Killer Kross, Bobby Roode, Alpha academy, Bludgeon brothers, Ruby soho, liv Morgan, Sarah Logan, Finn Balor, PAC, Nakumura, Zayn, Matt cardona and then people who didn’t even go to the main roster like Adam Cole, Taya Valkyrie.

people who are still stuck in nxt who should be in the main roster like Dakota Kai, io shirai, Kyle O’reily, Johnny gargono, Ciampa, Pete Dunne, Walter,
That looks like a stacked roster to me that wwe had no idea on how to use creatively and ended making the majority of them look like complete geeks.
And to say there’s not enough room is crazy every single week there is rematch after rematch of course there is room if aew can have a 100 + performers and manage it no bother so should wwe.

It's the year 2022.

Jay Lethal does a show with Lucha Libre as part of their partnership with AEW and they re-enact that promo with Ric Flair.

I can see it happening from a mile off and my body is ready for it.
Came here to comment on this, that flair promo with lethal is the greatest ever. WOOOOOOOO

Jonah rock ( Bronson Reed) turned up In new Japan last night, battle in the valley was a good show as well.
Okada/buddy matthews was great

Last edited:
NXT already created a shit tonne of stars (also brought a lot in who were big already on the indie scene) and they wasted them on the main roster, you have Black, Ricochet, Andrade, FTR, Rhea Ripley, Nikki Cross (not ash), Tyler Breeze, Enzo and Cass, Bo Dallas, Bray Wyatt, Keith Lee, Killer Kross, Bobby Roode, Alpha academy, Bludgeon brothers, Ruby soho, liv Morgan, Sarah Logan, Finn Balor, PAC, Nakumura, Zayn, Matt cardona and then people who didn’t even go to the main roster like Adam Cole, Taya Valkyrie.

people who are still stuck in nxt who should be in the main roster like Dakota Kai, io shirai, Kyle O’reily, Johnny gargono, Ciampa, Pete Dunne, Walter,
That looks like a stacked roster to me that wwe had no idea on how to use creatively and ended making the majority of them look like complete geeks.
And to say there’s not enough room is crazy every single week there is rematch after rematch of course there is room if aew can have a 100 + performers and manage it no bother so should wwe.

How many those were actual stars and were genuinely wasted, like EC3 levels of wasted.

Only Cole and Andrade fit the criteria. The rest got decent runs or were shipped on for not being good enough.
Edit: Keith Lee would fit the criteria too

Last edited:
How many those were actual stars and were genuinely wasted, like EC3 levels of wasted.

Only Cole and Andrade fit the criteria. The rest got decent runs or were shipped on for not being good enough.
I’m sorry like but every single one of these people I mentioned could of been mainstays and turned in to stars, top stars ?
Perhaps not all of them obviously but a big handful easily but they like most were booked into oblivion by the company or made to look like idiots as they don’t know how to create stars as has been proven countless times at this point, look at Roman for an example they tried to force him on everyone for two years as a baby face when it was clear it wasn’t working, they finally turn him heel and everyone can see how good he is as a heel but now they are just milking him and not building to someone like let’s say cesaro taking the title of him with a big years build to get him to that level instead we get Brock again and then probably the rock and then probably Goldberg and it goes on and on.
anyways this is just my thoughts on it, I wasn’t having a go at you or anything just wwe needs to sort it’s shit out basically 😂

Last edited:

Edit: Keith Lee would fit the criteria too
Black, Andrade, Bray, Nakamura, PAC, Roode, Joe, AOP, Riccochet should all have been massive stars and a good chunk of them will be but in AEW.

Black, Andrade, Bray, Nakamura, PAC, Roode, Joe, AOP, Riccochet should all have been massive stars and a good chunk of them will be but in AEW.

Ricochet and Black are overrated.
Bray was the most over people WWE have ever had so he definitely wasn't wasted.

Joe and Nakamura are stars and are doing very well atm, just because they're not main eventing every week doesn't mean they're being wasted, by that logic there's alot of wasted people in AEW right now - Darby Allin opening the show on Saturday, haha! WHO WRITES THIS SHIT.

No but in all seriousness there's a fine difference between being wasted and having stale pointless appearances much like Mojo Rawley - I mean like this guy was the most pointless person ever, he went 0-7 in the space of 10 weeks against the same person (Nakamura) before the latter started his IC run. And someone like Lee could of been there instead having an okay run

But back to the point, Andrade, Lee and Cole are the only ones who have actual superstar potential and were truly wasted.
AEW aren't exactly JK Rowling when it comes to writing scripts either, they've currently got a guy feuding with a 47 year old for no reason at all, longer than Edge has been feuding with Rollins and they made their biggest prospect lose to a 43 year old who was gassing so bad he needed the match carrying for him.

Last edited:

Joe and Nakamura are stars and are doing very well atm, just because they're not main eventing every week doesn't mean they're being wasted, by that logic there's alot of wasted people in AEW right now - Darby Allin opening the show on Saturday, haha! WHO WRITES THIS SHIT.

No but in all seriousness there's a fine difference between being wasted and having stale pointless appearances much like Mojo Rawley - I mean like this guy was the most pointless person ever, he went 0-7 in the space of 10 weeks against the same person (Nakamura) before the latter started his IC run. And someone like Lee could of been there instead having an okay run

But back to the point, Andrade, Lee and Cole are the only ones who have actual superstar potential and were truly wasted.
AEW aren't exactly JK Rowling when it comes to writing scripts either, they've currently got a guy feuding with a 47 year old for no reason at all, longer than Edge has been feuding with Rollins and they made their biggest prospect lose to a 43 year old who was gassing so bad he needed the match carrying for him.
Add Pac/Neville to that list too.

Bray got over but they didn't make him a draw as they cocked his push up at every turn. Every time he found a gimmick that got massively over they ound a way to kill him. The last time hey buil him up just so they could put Goldberg over him then gave his gimmick to Alexa Bliss before firing him lol.

He should have been taking the Undertakers spot for the next decade.

Nakamura is just an average mid carders but he was huge in Japan, they definitely blew his push as well, just didn't know what to do with him so turned him heel then booked him the same as when he was a face.

Black will be massive in AEW and I reckon Riccochet will be as well when he can get out. They both have the IT factor but WWE just couldn't see past their height/look.

Facts are WWE (or Vince) only really knows how to build big muscular fellas like Lashley and McIntyre and if you ain't in that mold then they don't really want to know. Sometimes you can force their hand but they'll stil revert back to the big man asap.

Nakamura is just an average mid carders but he was huge in Japan, they definitely blew his push as well, just didn't know what to do with him so turned him heel then booked him the same as when he was a face.

Have you woke up too soon today or sumit? :eek:

Nakamura was so over that they had to remix his theme so that the crowd would stop cheering for the heel. Since then he's won the US title, King of the Ring tournament and IC title... And just last night main evented a great match against RR (Tribute to the troops always puts storylines to 1 side for 1 night to put on fantasy matchups) and he definitely proved he's still a star.

Not bad for someone who's apparently wasted.

Last edited:
Have you woke up too soon today or sumit? :eek:

Nakamura was so over that they had to remix his theme so that the crowd would stop cheering for the heel. Since then he's won the US title, King of the Ring tournament and IC title... And just last night main evented a great match against RR (Tribute to the troops always puts storylines to 1 side for 1 night to put on fantasy matchups) and he definitely proved he's still a star.

Not bad for someone who's apparently wasted.
Exactly, a mid carder. Could have been more though, a lot of those accolades mean little in WWE, has anyone not won the US Title or IC Title?

The RR was good but all it led to was him getting beat of AJ every week for about 4 months striaght and then disappear into midcard obscurity.

You know who else had their theme remixed? Fandango.

Nakamura should have been a world champion who mixed at the top of the card, if you watched his run in NJPW you can see how great he is. I think his whole WWE run has been underwhelming tbh.

Exactly, a mid carder. Could have been more though, a lot of those accolades mean little in WWE, has anyone not won the US Title or IC Title?

The RR was good but all it led to was him getting beat of AJ every week for about 4 months striaght and then disappear into midcard obscurity.

What? He was injured after being attacked by a police dog ffs.

So just because he's doing a fine run in the mid-carder he's being wasted, as is Rollins, Edge, Orton, Punk, Bryan, Allin. You know what, both companies are wasting people left right and centre here, let's just disband wrestling.

Last edited:
Stephanie there man 😍

She's hardly an unattractive woman, but for some reason there she reminds me of when Mrs Doyle dressed up for that milkman. Like you've got to be a solid nine to dress that way and not come off looking a little desperate.

Obviously she was just playing a part and all that.

Last edited:
What? He was injured after being attacked by a police dog ffs.

So just because he's doing a fine run in the mid-carder he's being wasted, as is Rollins, Edge, Orton, Punk, Bryan, Allin. You know what, both companies are wasting people left right and centre here, let's just disband wrestling.
WWE already dusbandined wrestling in the early 00s tbf.

Back