Wrestling - Part 3

I did check the mini-spoilers/odds before, they had Edge and Bryan at 5/2, it's unusual for them to not have a clear winner so I thought and wanted Bryan to win it - He's been self-jobbing himself to the younger talent alot lately, did alot of work with Riddle during the match, so I thought they'd give him 1 last Mania run.

I really don't think he'll be around much longer which is a shame, I think he'll invest alot in talent development however as he's been doing on p much every SD for a while now.

Last edited:

:eek: :eek: :eek: I would much rather see Alexa Bliss orgasm, but each to their own

So weird her part of the rumble
Scuffed ending. They couldn't unlock the handcuffs so the ref stopped counting :D

Have WWE completely forgotten about the MITB contract?

Was teased during the match, with it being seen left on a table which they fought past. Or is that what you are referring too?

Last edited:
This is random as fuck but Toni Storm is a class name, didn’t they say she was English?

Imagine giving ya details to someone over the phone and ya like aye me names Toni Storm

This is random as fuck but Toni Storm is a class name, didn’t they say she was English?

Imagine giving ya details to someone over the phone and ya like aye me names Toni Storm
Think she is a New Zealander but learned her trade here
Glad Belair won it, probably the best woman on the main roster in wwe at the minute.

She's a talent and has a likable personality, I would have booked Torrie to win because I'm biased :D....46 years old man!
Woman’s Royal rumble was better than the men’s
So much more entertainment

Jillian, Billie Kay, etc

Last edited:
Fiend Bliss arrived to annoy Orton 24 hours too late... But is that shit allowed on a PG show?!
It's absolute awesome, just not sold on kids should be watching that :D

Last edited:
It’s far too cartoony these days. They are just bouncing about like kids doing these gimmicky moves, not selling anything. The commentators never mention the perils or consequences of what number in the draw the wrestlers have. Early 90s royal rumbles were the best like 2 wrestlers proper trying to get each other out in one corner eye gouging and that😂

It’s far too cartoony these days. They are just bouncing about like kids doing these gimmicky moves, not selling anything. The commentators never mention the perils or consequences of what number in the draw the wrestlers have. Early 90s royal rumbles were the best like 2 wrestlers proper trying to get each other out in one corner eye gouging and that😂

I don’t know how you can even say it’s fair too cartoony when last nights show finished with someone spewing up blood but aye 🤣

She has one of the weirdest body shapes I've ever seen. Her arse is absolutely enormous.
Jillian, Billie Kay, etc

Who actually was Jillian?

Last edited:
She has one of the weirdest body shapes I've ever seen. Her arse is absolutely enormous.

Who actually was Jillian?

First time seeing her, she was decent looking and can wrestle so it's a thumb's up from me. I forgot her name now but the lass who drove down in the mini-tank had me tickled, I love a cheesey Wrestling gimmick every now and again.

I'm p upset they didn't use what they did on RAW last night for the Rumble ending, would of made it perfect.

JBLs assistant with the face growth. The Boogeyman bit it off and she became a normal wrestler after that.

Logon or register to see this image

Haha, I definitely did not watch in this era. I thought she was a random celebrity
First time seeing her, she was decent looking and can wrestle so it's a thumb's up from me. I forgot her name now but the lass who drove down in the mini-tank had me tickled, I love a cheesey Wrestling gimmick every now and again.

I'm p upset they didn't use what they did on RAW last night for the Rumble ending, would of made it perfect.

Shotzi Blackheart. She's pretty good.

Back