Wrestling - Part 3

They won't need to use any slo-mo shots for that one.

Talks about him wrestling further down though. :cry:
I just don’t see it unless it’s like how they had ddp wrestle for two mins in 3 v 3 same as how there doing Tully Blanchard in a couple weeks, but kill me now if he has a run of matches. :lol: :mad:

NXT is brilliant and I’d probably say it’s better than AEW.
I would say some of the wrestling is but the storylines have been horrific since it came to TV, I honestly think it’s got worse as an overall show since it came to TV as well but that’s my opinion, I still watch the takeovers as I know the wrasslin will be good.

To be honest according to the internet community wrestling is always on the downhill slope.

I don’t think people have ever had a golden era.
I think it’s hard to distinguish a golden era tbh, Hogan era was massive for the business but I think attitude era will always stand out just because of how it was, the amount of stars they had at one given time, I think raw was getting 6million and so was wcw ( so that’s 12 million watching live) and it’s crazy to think where we are at now because of how shits been ran for years it sad really.

I think it’s hard to distinguish a golden era tbh, Hogan era was massive for the business but I think attitude era will always stand out just because of how it was, the amount of stars they had at one given time, I think raw was getting 6million and so was wcw ( so that’s 12 million watching live) and it’s crazy to think where we are at now because of how shits been ran for years it sad really.

I remember the attitude era and most of it was terrible. Some very high points. But a lot of terrible stuff. Ditto ecw. High highs and terrible lows.

even back then people was saying it was terrible. It’s just a reoccurring thing for wrestling fans to do. Then look back with rose tinted glasses.

ratings for everything has dropped for all forms of entertainment. It’s most likely streamed online from dodgy feed by the key audience these days.

I remember the attitude era and most of it was terrible. Some very high points. But a lot of terrible stuff. Ditto ecw. High highs and terrible lows.

even back then people was saying it was terrible. It’s just a reoccurring thing for wrestling fans to do. Then look back with rose tinted glasses.

ratings for everything has dropped for all forms of entertainment. It’s most likely streamed online from dodgy feed by the key audience these days.
I agree to an extent but I doubt 5 million are streaming online, and yes we do look back at things with rose tinted glasses what we grew up watching is probably what we like the most, I just don’t think the story’s are engaging enough anymore and the star power is non existent as they’ve failed to build anyone for years that’s why they have to bring the legends back every six months to get a pop in the ratings.
The sad thing for me is the wrestling aspect is probably the highest it has been it terms of ability but like I say if you just regurgitate the same stuff every week people ain’t gonna want to watch weekly.
On fans they like complaining about any little thing no matter how small, it’s a real toxic fans base ( reminds me of Xbox v PlayStation in that mine is better than yours aspect no matter how bad or good shows are doing)
For anyone interested in the awards voted by fans.

Last edited:
Ridiculously obvious they were setting up for Drew vs Lashley at Mania, the way they’ve done it with The Miz has made a bit of a mockery of it all.
They becoming a spent force sadly no new talent no uniqueness no edge about them aew and impact far better product do love nxt tho some of the wrestling there is amazing

They becoming a spent force sadly no new talent no uniqueness no edge about them aew and impact far better product do love nxt tho some of the wrestling there is amazing
NXT is great because they’ve always gotta keep on top of things and create new stars because they never when Vince will call someone up, I can’t get into impact much at the moment without the crowd.

Back